Pactholder (For Emerald_Pheonix)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Rax opens his mouth, maybe to argue or apologize, but sees the expression on your face and immediately goes to the mat to practice his katas.

The impact of your blows blends into a flowing rhythm. Your speed picks up as you begin to lose yourself in the oblivion of instinctual motion, the satisfaction maintaining a ceaseless momentum almost enough to drive away the unwanted memories of your failed initiation as a pact holder.

It wasn't Rax's fault, not really. The rites of bonding were a closely held secret that you were barred from disclosing. The uninitiated couldn't know the pain passing your hand over deck after deck, watching as your friends jubilantly completed their own bindings. You remember the looks of disappointment from your mentors and the utter confusion amongst your peers. You were the best cadet in generations, your completing the ritual was an all but forgone conclusion... Except it wasn't.

You realize your practice has drawn quite a few spectators. It was rare for anyone to see you fully let loose even on the sparring mat. You must have been putting on a bigger show than you realized. Seeing you've noticed, they quickly go back to their stretches and warmups.

"It isn't like you to practice so hard with others around."

You turn to see your old friend Alex approaching from the entrance. The albino lioness always exudes an aura of supreme control and calm. No doubt sensing your agitated mood, she gives a cautious smile. She was also a academy alumni, a master practitioner of aikido, and one of the best Pactholders in the city... After your dramatic exit from the academy, Alex was one of the few of your class to remain in contact with you. If you could call Link's borderline stalking contact.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
My cheeks redden slightly from embarrassment, but it fades almost instantly as I sigh.

"I was reminded of the past... You know how painful of a subject that is for me, Alex."

I run a hand through my red hair, looking down with melancholy once more on my features.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The lioness tries answering but bites her tongue. Alex knows better than just about everyone about the disappointments of your past, but she's wise enough to know better than try to give meaningless advice. Instead, she lets you stew for a moment before drawing your attention with a paw clap.

Your head snaps up just in time to see her paw lash out towards your face. Reflexively, you catch her fist in the palm of your hand. It's an old game you used to play at the academy, designed to heighten reflexes... And provided an easy excuse to sucker punch your friends. The lioness gives you a reassuring smile.

"Come on, Kuzuchi. Let's drop the moping and get to the present. I expect to be worked hard tonight!" She claps you on the shoulder and makes her way towards the others before calling over her shoulder, "By the way, be sure to pair me with Rax for sparring. I hear he's in need of some inspiration."

Last edited by a moderator:

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
I can't help myself, giving a happy laugh and a grin before nodding. I give one last kick to the punching bag before walking to the front, gathering attention and going through the lesson. When we take a break, I end up telling the adults about Sandra, hoping to have some extra advice.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
You work the group with a brutal combination of cardio and bodyweight exercises. Some might consider the routine excessive, but no one here ranks lower than a first-degree black belt in their respective martial art, and you had a certain reputation to maintain. By the time you reach pre-sparring stretches, everyone is panting and gleaming with a sheen of sweat. Rax shamelessly tosses his shirt aside and flops over dramatically, prompting chuckles from everyone else.

There's plenty of sympathy to go around when you tell them about Sandra. Most everyone present grew up in the Lower Quarter, their first introduction to combat taking place not in some polished dojo, but in shadowy alleyways and street bars.

"Certainly feel for the young'n," Jekkel drawls, "But if she's as tough as you say, she'll make it through. Keep an' eye on her, knock in some common sense to go along with the street smarts."

"But it sounds like you might have a prodigy on your hands, Kuzuchi," Alex says, sitting with her hands splayed behind her. "Nevermind that she picked up the guard break just from looking, but she decked a kid half again her size? She obviously knows how to leverage what little weight she has... You don't think she'd be interested in aikido do you?"

"Hey no poaching Kuzuchi's students," Rax interjects. "Besides, all of that divert and subdue nonsense is impractical. You want a fight to end, you lay the chump out flat. End of story."

Alex's eyes glimmer dangerously, but the lioness doesn't say anything else. You know from experience that she'll wait for sparring to start before "reeducating" Rax.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
I give a knowing smirk, then lean back and sigh.

"I would appreciate keeping such students to myself Alex, heheh."

I then stand and give my hair a quick ruffle.

"Alright, let's resume. Rax, you're sparring with Alex."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The group chuckles while Rax whirls around, trying to discern what is so funny. The young polecat might be a masterful acrobat and scrappy fighter, but he doesn't have a tenth of Alex's experience... He's in for a hard time.

Half the group pairs off while the others retreat to against the walls to provide space. The combatants lithely circle each other before you give the signal. The moment your hand chops down, there is a flurry of motion as kicks, punches, and takedowns are unleashed with a cacophony of shouts and grunts. The bamboo flooring creaks ominously as Jekkel and Terric grapple one another, their respective supporters calling out advice and encouragement.

Everyone rotates when the fights reach their conclusion. You could join the mix if you so chose, or just sit and observe. Sparring night was usually good for picking up a few new tricks... And failing that, it was always entertaining. There were few other spectacles as amusing as watching Rax grow more and more frustrated trying to land a hit on the implacable Alex. Nearing the end of the round, the brash polecat has turned into a veritable furry tornado, desperately trying to break the impenetrable sphere of the lionesses defense.

"What do you know, another draw," Alex deadpans, "Just keep attacking recklessly, it's great for practicing my point defense... But do you think you could go a little faster? I'm not even breaking a sweat."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
I smirk, then decide to switch things up a little. I signal the others to move away, then sneak up behind the lioness before suddenly jabbing my arm forward, my thumb grazing her fur and inducing surprise before leaping back, knowing I would most likely distract her.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Alex is a white blur as she instinctively flinches away from your jab, but the motion throws her off balance, something which you pupil quickly recognizes. Rax descends like a snarling bolt of lightning, headbutting Alex in the midriff. She tries for a grapple, but the speedy polecat quickly moves out of range, already lining up another angle of attack.

The albino cat has righted herself by this point, but Rax with newfound purpose, bounding in eratic circles, not displaying any pattern for Alex to pick up on. The polecat plays to his strengths beautifully, darting in for quick, precise hits, and backing out at the first sign of his opponent's recovery.

"Damn it, you little furball-hold... Still!"

Alex makes a rare break in form, unleashing a beautiful spinning kick towards the leaping Rax. You think this is about to end poorly for your apprentice, but then you see a fierce, jubilant gleam in his eyes. The polecat seizes Alex's leg midair and pushes against it, propelling himself in a roll towards the floor- and Alex's grounded foot.

They tumble to ground in a tangle of limbs. Close quarters might not be Rax's strong suit, but he has achieved a significant advantage in catching the lioness off-guard. Alex is in the middle of recovering her feet when she freezes with Rax's fist an inch from her face. She lets out a little growl of frustration, but nods in acknowledgment of the fight-ending "hit".

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Well done Rax. But of course, next time you won't have my help, hm?"

I walk over and separate the two, smiling.

"Forgive me for the intrusion Alex, but it is rather disappointing to see one of my pupils lose constantly."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Heh, I shouldn't have let you distract me like that. I must be getting soft, keeping my paws clean fighting with pact magic."

Alex rises to her feet to watch as Rax receives the congratulations from his classmates. The polecat certainly doesn't seem to be bothered by your interference, chatting excitedly and with just a little bit of swagger in his posture.

Alex doesn't seem the least annoyed at his enthusiasm, understanding that this was a real breakthrough for the polecat.

"Hey Kuzuchi," He calls to you excitedly, "We're headed to the bath house for a celebratory soak. Gonna join us?"

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
I give a thought about it, then quickly sniff my own pit before flinching.

"Nah, I better go have a shower. You guys should too. You know the rules about entering a bath house; you need to be clean first."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Rax waves an unconcerned hand.

"Pshh, I know that. That's why we'll just take a quick trip upstairs, get ourselves cleaned up, and then have some well-earned relaxation."

Before you can even put two and two together, the little scamp is halfway up the stairs to your apartment. A second later, you hear a knob being twisted and the sound of running water. Alex takes this as her queue to depart, leaving you with the boys.

"Hey Kuzuchi! I didn't know you were a fan of rubber duckies. Pretty cute tastes, I'd say."

This is of course accompanied by the shrill squeak of the molested bath toy and chuckles from the handful of fighters waiting in line at the stairs.

Mercifully, the guys are quick about using your facilities and respectful of your space- everything's just where you left it. Unfortunately- depending on your point of view- no one wanted to break out their street clothes only to take them off again. When you descend from your own shower, you are treated to the sight of half a dozen brawny males stripped to their undergarments. Save for the portly Jekkel, your students are positively ripped with well defined abs and thick arms and legs.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
I feel my cheeks redden at the sight, but an overwhelming feeling of exasperation makes me cover my face with my hand, giving an annoyed groan.

"I swear to whatever deities exist, if you guys pull this shit again I'm going to kick your asses sky high."

I growl, my face overshadowed with glinting eyes, completely serious. I wasn't someone to make empty threats, and they new that.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
They laugh, but with just enough nervousness that you're satisfied that they registered the threat. You're generally well-known as a good guy, but certainly not one to trifle with... Well Rax might, but the polecat was severely lacking in impulse control and had more than once been on the receiving end of your wrath.

"Alright, let's get to baths!," The young polecat charges off with a woop, closely followed by the others. You and Jekkel are left to follow up the rear.

"Jeez Kuzuchi, I keep forgetting how cut you are," The rhino rumbles honestly, "I mean, I would never give up being this huge, but you've got some serious definition going on there man... I'm telling you, I know a guy who'd have you competing as a top middle-weight in no time."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
I roll my eyes and chuckle, my hands behind my head in a relaxed stance.

"True, but... I wouldn't really want that." I state, smiling softly "I mean... Fighting for this city is a dream pretty much everyone has, but... I've realised that I'm happy with my life. It's funny... If I had to choose though, it would be a difficult decision!" With a grin, I lower my arms, my tail swishing behind me "But enough about that. Let's just enjoy ourselves tonight."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
You duck under the doorway to the bathhouse and pay your fee. Judging from the splashing and laughter from inside the mens' bath, Rax and the others must have already made themselves comfortable. You enter the steaming bath just in time to see Rax swan dive in and surface with a relieved sigh. The water is cloudy and provides quite a far amount of modesty, but that doesn't stop you from catching sight of the other guys as they strip and lumber into the steamy water. Everyone's soon taken the plunge, save for Jekkel who lounges on the edge with his feet dangling in the water.

Testosterone being what it is, rough-housing ensues almost immediately. More than once, your attempts to relax are interrupted by some antic involving a headlock or dunk... All with tight bodies pressed up against one another. At one point, Jekkel is showing Terric a specific arm lock and almost looks as if-

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"WILL YOU GUYS KNOCK IT OFF!!!" I suddenly roar, immediately kicking Jekkel in the face "CAN'T A DRAGON JUST GET SOME PEACE AND UNWIND!!!" When the silence kicked in, I realise what I did and begin blushing... a lot... my whole body ended up turning completely crimson. I also realised that I was standing, and that my own body was completely drenched, giving a rather teasing image to the other males in the room. Without another thought, I sat down in the water, looking to the side, still completely red from embarrassment.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Jekkel goes airborne, his bulk causing an anticlimactic splash on the end of the pool. The guys gulp with fear and quickly scoot away, giving you plenty of space. Whatever excitement your enticing image invoked was no doubt countered by risk of being smacked in the face... Of course there's always one polecat that doesn't know when to quit.

Rax surfaces at your elbow with a sigh and leans back against the pool's wall.

"No sweat, Kuzuchi. What is it you always say? Rest is an integral part of training. Wouldn't want to pass up the opportunity, right guys."

They seize the question like a like a life preserver, nodding like bobble heads.

You sit there for several luxurious minutes, breathing slowly in and out. Other than some muffled conversation, you are left alone to the soothing heat of the water and your thoughts. Eventually though, Rax speaks.

"You know Kuzuchi, you're the best teacher I've ever had. I can appreciate that you've got a reputation for no nonsense, but there's something to be said for letting go once in awhile... Take the time to take care of yourself... All of yourself."

You look at his face at that last comment, put the polecat remains with his eyes closed with a small smirk tugging at the corners of his mouth. Luckily, everyone else is at the far end of the pool and didn't hear. Then again, maybe your imagination was running wild. It HAS been awhile. Maybe he didn't mean-

"I'm talking about sex, Kuzuchi. I mean, I appreciate all the eye candy during practice, but you've got to deal with it every day. Sounds... Frustrating."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
I remain silent, my eyes hooded in shadow, before I look at him.

"You REALLY need to learn to quit while you're ahead." I growl, smacking the back of his head and sending him into the water, sighing and leaning back. But... he was right. I hadn't really relieved myself of THAT pressure... I never really even thought about that until know. I just tucked it into my waistband and ignored it for the rest of the day. I blush and look to the side again, emitting a quiet hum.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Persistent as every, Rax resurfaces. Is he a little closer this time?

"Huh, you know that's funny. Cause just this morning, you told me to visualize something that made me feel good. Wanna know what I was thinking about?"

His tone of voice is giving you a funny feeling. You never really talked to Rax about it before, but some times during practice-

"Terric's ass was a pretty good start. Familiar territory, ya know... But then my mind really began to wander. I started thinking about all sorts of things I shouldn't. Like a certain sexy dragon letting lose with my favorite rhino... I wonder Kuzuchi, have you ever taken someone as big as Terric? And you know I'm not talking about the sparring mat..."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
My cheeks redden even more, my eyes widening.

"..." I am speechless. Since when was Rax such a perverted cat? This is a side I've never seen before "I think you need to move over to the cooler waters... This heat is clearly affecting you."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Oh I'm affected, but it ain't the water, Kuzuchi... Speaking of which, don't you look a little flush? Maybe you shouldn't practice so hard~"

You feel something brush ever so slightly against the outside of your thigh, sending a bolt of electricity running up your spine.

"Tell you what Kuzuchi, you take a look at Terric over there for a good ten seconds and tell me you don't like what you see. Convince me, and you can go back to your soak..."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"... I..." I hesitantly look over, taking in the rhino's appearance and feeling my blush deepen further. A heat appears in my crotch, stirring something within me... I don't notice it, but my tongue quickly flits out to lick my lips, breathing a little heavier... But I wasn't seeing what Rax saw. Instead, I saw our positions reversed, with Terric on top of me...

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Your eyes start at the deep cleft of the Rhino's massive pecs and down to his bulging wrack of abs. As the bodybuilder shifts his position, you can't help but ogle his sculpted arms. What would they feel like wrapped around you as he leaned in? You'd raise your tail and-

"Ten seconds is up, Sensei."

A firm hand crawls down your perfect abs. Part of you wants to resist Rax's groping hand, but there's another part that wants to keep imagining Terric on top of you, to allow that hand stoke the flames of your arousal. Terric hauls himself out of the baths just as the polecat's hand encircles your emerging dragon member.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
I gasped softly, my eyes overshadowed as my hand suddenly grips Rax's hand.

"I... I..." I can't say anything, completely lost in both the fantasy and reality of Terric. I soon let go, biting my bottom lip as my rod, which had been neglected for so long, slid out fully, nearly breaking the surface of the water.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
To the casual observer, it looked like you and Rax were enjoying the baths together peacefully. In reality, the polecat was very much active, his mischievous touch tracing the ribs on the underside of your cock and palming its head, all the while not betraying the movement with so much as a ripple. Soon you are fully erect and Rax strokes your length in earnest. The dommy polecat continues to whisper in your ear.

"NIce to see you being so honest with yourself... But I gotta say, this is getting a little one-sided."

His strokes halt, leaving you hard and aching.

"Why don't you let me in on this nice fantasy you're having? Tell me what my Terric's doing with you... You know what they say, sometimes dreams come true~"

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
I pant, completely lost in my lust. I give a chuckle, pulling the polecat close, pressing my lips against his ear.

"I'm imagining him... on top of me~" I growl softly. I immediately begin describing the images dancing around in my head, of Terric mercilessly pounding my needy hole, stretching me wide with that huge, bulky arm of his, even tainting my throat with his huge shaft.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Never thought you were such a naughty dragon, Kuzuchi..." Rax's hand resumes moving up and down your thick shaft as you pull him closer. "You just keep telling me how that hunky rhino is using you, and I'll make sure all this tension you've built up... Get's out in all the right ways."

By this point, several of the guys are leaving for the sauna. They pad past at the pools edge, oblivious to your intimate embrace of Rax. Even though the chance of discovery is high, your mischievious student keeps right on with his hand job, working your shaft like an expert, his fingers dipping down to tease your sheath.

The door slams shut and you hear the turning of a lock.

"Hot damn, hon. I never thought you'd do it."

Rax lets out a cunning smile as his boyfriend lumbers over. Your eyes are magnetically drawn to the thick, blunt shaft just peeking out of his leathery hide. Suddenly, your fantasies were coming true... You were alone with these two studs... With your cock throbbing in Rax's hand.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
My eyes widen and I gasp.

"Y-You two... were planning this from the start...?" Somehow, the thought excited me even more, my cock twitching and throbbing visibly with my arousal, my eyes slightly clouded over.