Tentacles scene

Coolchipsbro

May 8, 2016
So this scene keeps being triggered when I am traveling in my ship now, it starts with a tentacle monster then it impregnates me. How can I prevent this if I can?

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
You probably have the "strange egg" in your inventory, just sell it before you take off and you'll be fine.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
I'm quite certain I didn't have a strange egg on me before this scene triggered. Where do you even get it, anyway?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Why would you want to prevent it?

No but seriously if it keeps triggering every time, than it might be a bug.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I'm quite certain I didn't have a strange egg on me before this scene triggered. Where do you even get it, anyway?

As they're saying, you've a "strange egg" in tow. Drop or sell it before traveling with your ship to prevent it from impregnating you. You find it by searching Meng'ha Forests and Myrellion Deep Caves. No worries if you want to find it again, I can confirm I've found another after I dumped the 1st, its just going to take a good long search...

Last edited by a moderator:

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
Is there a particular place in the jungle that you're supposed to find it? because I've been walking back and forth near the entrance to the forest trying to find it, and I haven't encountered it yet. It's been 17 game days. I get that it's supposed to be rare, but with a 1/100 chance to drop in Mhenga and a 1/200 chance drop in Myrellion, I don't see how it's able to drop for anyone. Do I just need to stay in the starting area for a month just walking back and forth? My inventory is packed with more Mhengan Mangos and Zil Honey than I can shake a stick at.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Is there a particular place in the jungle that you're supposed to find it? because I've been walking back and forth near the entrance to the forest trying to find it, and I haven't encountered it yet. It's been 17 game days. I get that it's supposed to be rare, but with a 1/100 chance to drop in Mhenga and a 1/200 chance drop in Myrellion, I don't see how it's able to drop for anyone. Do I just need to stay in the starting area for a month just walking back and forth? My inventory is packed with more Mhengan Mangos and Zil Honey than I can shake a stick at.

I found 3 of them when I was seeking the female Naleen. Which I thought "Whaaaat? Isn't this supposed to be rare?". But yeah, you simply roam around, eventually you pick it up like a mango.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
rand() is bullshit.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
I think it matters where in the jungle you are. I spent from day 2 to day 16 in the Zil part of the jungle trying to get the egg with nary a hint of spotting it. I go into the Naleen part of the jungle and find one in less than half a game day. Bah humbug

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well Zil part is normal forrest part while nallen can be found only in deep forrest aka this dark green colored rooms on map. Sooo seems in light green it's RNGevil while in dark green RNGeesus :smugdog:

Any moral of the story...go to lowest parts of the map for goodies.