Modern life

whiteraven

May 8, 2016
I have made an adult rpg game, I want to share it with you. 

DEMO LINK version 0.3.0

DEMO

Link to the official site. I post updates here for my patrons but also some public ones.

http://www.patreon.com/user?u=884985&alert=1&ty=h

Description: 

The game will ask be about Lisa and her miserable life. The game will not be a story where the user will not receive any choices. I want to make a game with many optional paths / moments.

Lisa has an ability to get herself into trouble and one day she travels to another dimension by mistake where demons, elves and ogres are in war against eachothers over who will rule the region.

Lisa faced with a choice! Which side she will choose? Will she help the elves to conquer or will she help the ogres enslave the elves? Everything is up to you!

Please note that i have only worked with the demo in about two weeks ...

The demo includes 30 Renders (pictures), three major scenes and three days. The days are not quite ready yet, more content will be added to them in the next version.

Here is also some images from the game!

thugblowjob3.png

thug blowjob.png

landlordblowjob2small.png

throatgeorgsmall.png

standinglandlordblowjobsmall.png

So yeah, feedback is always welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:

whiteraven

May 8, 2016
There are interracial, fat man, old man and deepthroating/throat fucking right now.

I plan to twist things up by making her fall into a new dimension with elves, ogres and demons and other creatures. I guess fantasy is a fetish I plan for this game.

Submission, prisoner, slaves, creatures are also fetishes that will show up in the game

whiteraven

May 8, 2016
Prolog

There was once a land called Uxerath. Here Humans, elves and dwarfs lived in peace side by side with other creatures like cave trolls, ogres and minitaurs.

Until one day a powerfull human king became blinded by his greed. He wanted to rule Uxerath by himself. For he claimed to be the true ruler of Uxerath. He killed
innocent creatures in his quest for power. One day the corrupted king and his
followers transformed, a new race was born. The demons. It was hard to see the
difference between demons and humans. Demons could have horns, tails, hooves
for feet or they could just be a bit lighter in complexion. Many innocent
people was killed because they looked to much like a demon.

The new race continue to pillage villages and kept slaves from the elves, humans and dwarfs. Then it startet with the elvess. An elf who had been kept as a slave a
longer time were influenced by demons and turned into an orc. The dwarfs were
also influenced by the demons and turned into goblins or imps. Dwarves who were
before allied with the people, became Imps and those who were allied with elves
became goblins.

A great war broke out! The war came to divide Uxerath into three areas. One where Elves humans and dwarfs reigned. One where orcs, goblins and ogres reigned. And one where demons and imps reigned.

The humans, elves and dwarfes stopped supporting each other. The
dwarfs dug into the mountain, shutting big doors behind them where no one could
come. The humans was almost extinct. And the elves fought the war against the demons and the orcs.

Some demons that were powerful magicians began to affect other dimensions. By outsourcing magical traps that summon people to Uxerath and turn them into demons and extended their army.

A human prophet foretold a prophecy about a young bespectacled woman who will decide the fate of Uxeraths.

Present
This is Lisa, a normal bespectacled girl who lives her life in the slums. She has no family and works as cleaners. She has difficulty paying rent each month for her wasting money on partying. 

She also seems to be good at getting into tricky situations. This is her story!

I'm currently working on making a clothes shop where the player can buy outfits he/she wants Lisa to wear.

Here's some stuff you can buy there.

Lisalingerie4.png

Lisalingerie2.png

whiteraven

May 8, 2016
I have released new content for my patreons! I have also updated the demo to a newer version.

You can grab the demo here DEMO (updated link bugfix 2016-06-07) or on my PATREON site where you'll find more information about my work!

Changelog V 0.05

+ New Scene at tent, with multible options

+ New scene, at home with two different options.

+ New scene, at home with multible options.

+ New event, at the gym.

+ Town area finished (Left to lisas house).

+ added a new area in town(Grocery store)

+ added a new area in town(Gym)

+ added a new area in town(Night club)

+ added a new area in town(Restaurant Diner)

+ 34 new renders/pictures

+ rewritten old scenes and added more pictures to them

+ implemented corruption and submission.

+ Implemented hole stretching for anal and vaginal.

+ Implemented day/night cycle.

+ Implemented a script which shows your current values(Submission, corruption

etc).

+ Fixed acess to the new area in town(Hotel lobby)

+ Added a new area the mall(To the west follow the road above the gym)

+ added a new area in the mall(inside the mall)

+ You can now shop clothes at the mall(Note that this is not ready yet and I was working on it)

+ Added a prolog (the whole text is available at my patreon site for slow readers)

+ Fixed a bug where the old scene played at the tent!

Xeenith

Jun 8, 2016
did I understand correctly? you plan to have your main character sent to a medieval world after all the work you put on the modern time until now ? it seems like quite a waste, or a reaaaaally long intro ^^

whiteraven

May 8, 2016
Almost correctly, I've want the normal modern world to run along beside the main story in Uxerath. Where the modern world is a place where you can find alot of different scenes, e.g. go to the night club and hook up with guys or visit the local glory hole at the slums... This is not in the game just yet but I'll want to make it something like that! Ofcourse I'll focus on the main story but once in a while I'll make a scene in the modern world too!

Xeenith

Jun 8, 2016
ahh not a perma "down the rabbit hole, alice" but a part time present time world/ part time uxerath then ?

whiteraven

May 8, 2016
I have been working on a new scene and want to share a picture with you all that I'm pretty happy with! It's like a teaser for whats comming in the next update I know it's not perfect and some adjustments will be done with it before it enters the game! But what do you think? Thanks.

fullnelson.png

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
That orc(?) looks like he's about to crush her head (and her anus for that matter). :p
Besides that I think it looks good and I'm also super pleased to see more realistic-looking looking models (fat, ugly, brutish, monstrous, etc) that aren't monster girls for a change... very refreshing!

whiteraven

May 8, 2016
It's an orc yes :)  I have changed the pose a bit, glasses cast vary annoying shadows... :shepicide: I think it looks like her head is about to get crushed because her shoulder is to high up, oh well it's the full nelson grip! (It's supposed to be rough)  :p

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
I hope she's flexible cuz that hold would probably dislocate her hip joints. Then add a larger snake going in the back door and I'm sure she's in a world of pain. That would be a good game over move.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
wow. I'll say the girls have done some stretching both physically and anally. You gotta be flexible in that whole area. I can see how they do that.

whiteraven

May 8, 2016
Oh she'll be stretched after his done with her! ;)  It will be some unnormal penetrations in the game, for example there's a scene right now in version 0.1.5 with a minotaur and his giant horse cock... I wont spoil more for you but hope you'll understand :)

whiteraven

May 8, 2016
Demo update! Now version 0.1.0.2, visit my patreon site for more information. Changelog for version 0.2.0 is out there! >>LINK TO PATREON SITE<<

DEMO

Changelog version 0.1
Bigger changes
+ New Shop event at the mall (You’ll be able to buy whatever outfit you like the most for Lisa. Current outfit’s: 5)
+ A new quest (Talk to kids south east in town)
+ A new quest (Gym event is quest now, the player can do it whenever he/she feels like. A new scene if you chose the right choices)
+ A new quest (Talk to the old lady in the slums)
+ A new storyline event (No spoilers for this one but needs to be done before day 5)
+ A new storyline event (In Uxerath)
+ A new storyline event (In Uxerath with small scene depending on earlier decision)
+ A new quest (Talk to the magic shop owner in Uxerath)
+ Implemented script for showing names on people (This will show when Lisa know
the name)
+ Implemented script for changing values for status Ex (Anal virgin, Tight
asshole etc)
+ Implemented script for showing different outfits that Lisa is wearing (Click ON
W).
+ 35 new renders(pictures, represents about 35 hours of pure computer lockdown)

Small ads and bugfixs
+ Added a prolog (the whole text is available at my patreon site for slow readers)
+ Added a new area in town (Violets apartment)
+ Added a new area in town (Hotel lobby)
+ Added a new area the mall (To the west follow the road above the gym)
+ Added a new area in the mall (inside the mall)
+ Added a new area in town (Small forest north west from town)
+ Added a new area in small forest (cave)
+ Added a new area Uxerath (Lisa can travel here now)
+ Added a new area in Uxerath (Krugors forest)
+ Added a new area in Uxerath (Krugors fortress entrance)
+ Added a new area in Uxerath (Krugors fortress)
+ Added a new area in Uxerath (South forest)
+ Added a new area in Uxerath (South tower)
+ Added a new area in Uxerath (old tower)
+ Added a new area in Uxerath (Old tower entrance)
+ Added a new area in Uxerath (Town)
+ Added a new area in Uxerath (West Town)
+ Added a new area in Uxerath (Inn and room)
+ Added a new area in Uxerath (Weapon shop)
+ Added a new area in Uxerath (Magic shop)
+ Player can now acess the lower area of the slum (Outside the building next to the
tents)
+ Clicking shift now when talking will show text boxes really, really fast!
+ Fixed washing sound at Lisa’s house.
+ New bugs...

bugfixes

+ Fixed daycycle bug at tent second time.
+ Fixed a bug preventing the player to enter the mall.
+ Fixed a bug, first dialog at Uxerath
+ Nerfed the enemies health slightly.
+ Enemies have 25% change to drop health potions now. 
(May change the drop rate later)
+ Fixed a bug preventing the player to finish magic shop quest.
+ Fixed a bug after the new scene the screen didn't fade in.
+ Fixed a bug preventing the player to finish old lady quest in slum.

whiteraven

May 8, 2016
I'm going to try out monthly contests. Where anyone can write their own "rape on lose" scene with any creature they like. Uxerath is a place where many strange creatures lives so don't hesitate that your creature can't live there...

So sum, the contest is about writing a text scene (150-300 words) where Lisa is getting used by a creature after she loses a battle, how and by how many is up to you! You can also write a variation of the existing creatures like slime monster, gargoyles or the plant.

The winner gets one month with the rewards from the 10$ tiers. Which pretty much is getting versions of the game the 1th and the 15th. Depending on how many who's competing their will be second rewards like 2-5 get rewards from 5$ tiers.

If your already a patron and wants to win, no problem then your price will be a month uppgrade to the next tiers i.e. if your pledge is 2$ or 5$ and you win you get 10$, but if your 10$ and win you get 30$ rewards for one month. or 30$ you get 50$ rewards for one month

Hope you'll get my point...

mail your contribution to: truelytherealwhiteraven@gmail.com

Let your creativity flow, godspeed to everyone!

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
I finally got off my -beep- to make this post.

A first thing first  picture is worth a thousand words. 

ghost.jpg.png

While I have just started learning RPG maker myself, I believe you used floor tiles instead of wall tiles here.

Also on my first play through, I did the whole violet date thing at the club without ever going to the gym so I had no clue what was going on. On the second day, I figured it out when I found the gym and triggered an event that  had done without knowing. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out if it played a second time do to I was standing on the opposite side of her where the bouncer was, so I couldn't move up as scripted. 

Lastly, sir the forest of trees...just why? You need better level design there I'm afraid. 

Attachments

• ghost.jpg.png
    ghost.jpg.png
    175.9 KB · Views: 2
  • ghost.jpg.png
    ghost.jpg.png
    175.9 KB · Views: 2

whiteraven

May 8, 2016
Thanks for the feedbak! I'll take it with me and learns from my mistakes.

First of all which version did you play? Alot of bugs/floor tiles have been fixed in the newer versions unfortunately didn't I save the project at the current demo version which means I can't actually fix them in the demo... Sorry!

The violet date have been fixed in newer versions, don't worry. You can even sleep after accepting the "date" which I call a night out with a friend, and she'll still be there waiting the night after like nothing ever happened.

I did focus alot on the pictures for the scenes, learning the tools, how to render best etc. And lesser on the actuall game which gave the game alot of bugs...

The forest, is it really that ugly? Your the first one complaining on it, hmm I must look into that (Started a public poll on my patreon site ends 2016-07-17 LINK). It's kind of in the middle of the town but hey that's central park too! ;)

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
It is not that they are ugly, it is that they are annoying in my opinion. I'm talking about the area outside of the forts. They wouldn't be as annoying if the encounter rate didn't seem to happen every 25-foot steps for me and they weren't just a long line of a big mess of dead trees. Again, this is all just my opinion and yea I have only played the demo. 

whiteraven

May 8, 2016
Oh so you ment the forest in Uxerath, oh well I did that with purpose. You know every game I played is just annoying when going through forests it's always a path to follow like all forests have a big fat path that make life easy for the player, I have played that part and yes it's pretty annoying but it's ment. You'll get lost because likely in a forest you get if you never been there before. I might change the encounters to enemies that you can see so you can avoid them if you think it takes way to much time. 

Yeah but you're the user your opinion matters to me! I'll change my poll too!

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
I think the idea of the enemies being visible would be good. If at all possible, don't make the movements predictable. It would be fun to go down a path and then an enemy appears out of the trees. Then after I finish screaming I'll have to decide between fighting or running. For added realism, I'd add a proximity deal where if you get too close, the enemy will go after you.  :aaa:

whiteraven

May 8, 2016
Hmm I'm sure that it would be possible, but the public poll just want to change the encounter rate for now. >>LINK<< But it sounds interesting I might try it out myself just to see how it looks/works. You mean, the enemies can walk on the trees and are invisible when they do. Then when they walk out on paths they are visible. But guess it can be annoying with a suprise, enemies going at you when they are invisible.... 

whiteraven

May 8, 2016
Demo update! Now version 0.2.0, visit my patreon site for more information. Changelog for version 0.3.0 is out there! >>LINK TO PATREON SITE<<

DEMO

Changelog

Version 0.2.0

+ New “rape on lose” text scene.

+ New “rape on lose” text scene.

+ Added more anal and vaginal text statuses with some variation.

+ Added a new main story quest.

+ Added a new main story quest

25 new areas (Total 68 in the game).

+ Added a new area in Nugkor (Stronghold)

+ Added a new area in Nugkor (Tent)

+ Added a new area in Nugkor (Farmhouse)

+ Added a new area in Nugkor (Shack)

+ Added a new are in Uxerath (Haranto)

+ Added a new area in Uxerath (Haranto  north)

+ Added 2 new areas in Haranto (Inn + room)

+ Added a new area in Haranto (house)

+ Added a new area in Haranto (magic shop)

+ Added a new area in Haranto (weapon shop)

+ Added a new area in Haranto (church)

+ Added 4 new areas in Haranto north (Castle + Castle room + throne room + training grounds)

+ Added 7 new areas in Uxerath (6 Deep forest, outside temple)

+ Added 2 new area in outside temple (temple + temple basement)

+ Created new armors (Total: 14. they can be found and bought in Uxerath)

+ Added a side quest at Haranto (magic shop)

+ Added a side quest at Nugkor (Weapon shop)

+ Created side characters and other background stuff (Iolas and Nathwen)

+ Worked on two more scenes that unfortunately are not ready yet (Because they need the main story line to process before they can enter).

+ Created more bugs

Version 0.1.5

+ New scene in Uxerath (Krugor’s forest, 2 choices with corruption points)

+ New scene in Uxerath (Nugkor will play automaticly when you progress the story)

+ New scene (Will play automaticly when you progress the story)

+ Added rape on lose event (If she’s in Uxerath, normal creatures like killer bees will kill her and make game over)

+ Added text scene with three variants for one slime creature (after defeated by 1 slime creature, also have 2 pictures)

+ Added text scene with three variants for two slime creatures (after defeated by 2 slime creatures, also have 2 pictures)

+ Changed the story line quest at her first visit in Uxerath (More information + one more objective)

+ Changed when the player can save in Uxerath (NOW BY USING CRYSTALS).

+ Added crystal travel, needs a key to unlock the fast travel.

Total 7 new areas.

+ Added a new area in Nugkor (Nugkor north)

+ Added a new area in Nugkor west (Pub)

+ Added a new area in Uxerath (Kraig’s mansion)

+ Added 3 new areas in Kraig’s mansion (inside, second floor, basement)

+ Added a new area in Krugors forest (Minotaur’s lair)

+ 30 new renders/pictures (Total: 131 pictures in the game)

+ Implemented a script (Yanfly options) you can now control the volume, auto dash etc.

+ Added a currency to the game (Gold in Uxerath and $ in the real world)

+ Removed status picture when a scene plays.

Faetter_BR

Aug 31, 2016
Bugs

After giving the boss a blowjob at the club she goes back into the toilet and the game freezes

After the attack on the village she can either fight and loose or give up. If she fights nothing changes - if she gives up she ends up en a cell and can do nothing.

Entering the boss' office sends her directly under his table and trickers the rat mission ... after killing the rats Henry can't be found anywhere.

Don't know if it's a bug ... but can only find 6 pieces of iron ore

Really like the game though ... great potentional :)

whiteraven

May 8, 2016
Thanks for feedback,

I'll look into theese bugs.

The blowjob scene is it on friday? or did you talk to him in club?

After the attack on the village she can either fight and loose or give up. If she fights nothing changes - if she gives up she ends up en a cell and can do nothing.

This is not finished yet, so you have played version 0.3.5.2 I assume it's the leaked one... Nothing will change the outcome atm, later you'll be able to fight back winning leads to a different path and loosing to anorther. The reason a unfinished quest appeard in the game was because I accidenteliy saved over the last project making it impossible to fix bugs without updating wiht the quest.

Entering the boss' office sends her directly under his table and trickers the rat mission ... after killing the rats Henry can't be found anywhere.

Fixed

Don't know if it's a bug ... but can only find 6 pieces of iron ore

There are more, you'll have to search in different caves though...