Experimentalis

realium

Mar 5, 2016
Hello! I thought I'd start up a new thread for the ongoing development of my game "Experimentalis", it's very early alpha at the moment, mostly working on key mechanics and creating the starting "world" which will actually be a space station.

Some details about the game:

Engine: UE4

Rating: Very, very adult.

Gameplay: 3D worlds and characters with text based interactions and scenes. Combat is yet to be decided, it may be text based (similar to Coc/TiTS) or it may become more 3D realtime.

Races: Human, Reptilian, Various Furry types to be decided, combinations of different races: Like half Human half furry.

Fetishes: Vanilla, Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, Transformation (gender swapping/merging), Furry, BDSM, Latex/rubber, Dom/Sub, Racial transformations (like CoC and TiTs), Slavery, Impregnation, Brainwashing, Bimbofication, Prostitution, etc

Planned features: 3D character creation, real-time mini-maps, multiple worlds, space travel (similar to the Mass Effect galaxy map), Customisable space ship (with interiors and upgrades), recruit-able characters.

uvquwno.jpg

llIqM1G.jpg

OtGxdWs.jpg

27AHQfp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Umm just wanted to point that any games that forum peeps showing to others people is in other adult games subforum. But not worry you only need talk to one of admins to have this thread moved to right place.

https://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/forum/18-other-adult-games/ - this would be more fitting place to show others your game as here pople come to talk about arts more than game that have amazing arts inside ;)

As sidenote arts looks amazing but...if your avator is any clue it no wonder since seen that pic from avator on one of blogs recently ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

realium

Mar 5, 2016
Umm just wanted to point that any games that forum peeps showing to others people is in other adult games subforum. But not worry you only need talk to one of admins to have this thread moved to right place.

https://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/forum/18-other-adult-games/ - this would be more fitting place to show others your game as here pople come to talk about arts more than game that have amazing arts inside ;)

As sidenote arts looks amazing but...if your avator is any clue it no wonder since seen that pic from avator on one of blogs recently ^^

Hi Ormael! I wasn't sure whether or not it would be better here as the game isn't playable yet, but if an admin thinks it would be better off in that section then please feel free to move it over.

Thank you for the compliment, it's very early days yet but I'm happy with things so far. I'm currently working on the HUD, it should include information about the planet/system/location the player is in, a working minimap, character portraits when interacting with an NPC and possible some kind of clock.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hi Ormael! I wasn't sure whether or not it would be better here as the game isn't playable yet, but if an admin thinks it would be better off in that section then please feel free to move it over.

Thank you for the compliment, it's very early days yet but I'm happy with things so far. I'm currently working on the HUD, it should include information about the planet/system/location the player is in, a working minimap, character portraits when interacting with an NPC and possible some kind of clock.

Well I think all games that wasn't coc, foe, tits had they corners (threads) in subforum I linked. But true all of them also had link to even some one can call very first build that could be called as working.

As Klap said if this thread will be moved to other forum adding planned fetishes included will save ya people asking every 10-15 posts about what will be there.

realium

Mar 5, 2016
I'm guessing that MC avatar just comes with Unity or something.

The male mannequin model for the player is a default temp model within UE4. My hope is to have a full 3D character customiser in future.

Okay, so what fetishes is it going to be about?

Ah good question, I'll see if I can add a lost to the main post. I'll bundle fetishes and other general information about planned sexual themes together, although there are a lot and I am open to suggestions as well.

• Vanilla
  • Gay
  • Lesbian
  • Transgender
  • Transformation (gender swapping/merging)
  • Furry
  • BDSM
  • Latex/rubber
  • Dom/Sub
  • Racial transformations (like CoC and TiTs)
  • Slavery
  • Impregnation
  • Brainwashing
  • Bimbofication
  • Prostitution

Odds are that if it isn't massively illegal then it will probably be included along the way.

I'm thinking of trying to make certain fetishes optional so that people who don't certain things don't need to see/read them. I'm hoping to include as many different fetishes as possible for a wide range of people, but the ones that will not be include are things like scat and loli.

Well I think all games that wasn't coc, foe, tits had they corners (threads) in subforum I linked. But true all of them also had link to even some one can call very first build that could be called as working.

As Klap said if this thread will be moved to other forum adding planned fetishes included will save ya people asking every 10-15 posts about what will be there.

Yeah that's why I wasn't 100% sure. I'll add a list to the main post  :D .

realium

Mar 5, 2016
Hey everyone! It's been a little while since I was here. Thought I'd share some WIP images of one of the hair cuts for a female human I'm working on.

Ly7x6hS.jpg
zr3dvp1.jpg
c64Ns1w.jpg