more ways to impregnate or get impregnated

weredragonj

May 5, 2016
i would love to see other npc or enemy's be able to impregnate or be impregnated with or by your character like the zil or neilen and creatures on tarkus i would like to see that i would also love to see and accidental impregnation with lovers i mean come on wheres the fun without the risk maybe toss in a bad end with them if they rape or fuck you too much

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Impregnation content is definetly not the main focus atm. So I don't think we'll see much of it in awhile. Especially not with lovers and crewmembers.

Bess/benn was planned to have it, but her/his author left the game. And I highly doubt we'll ever see someone touching her again. (Except for when we play the game of course)

As for accidental impregnations I think Briha fits the bill. 

I'd recommend you to play Corruption of Champions if you haven't already. Lots of preg content there :)  

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
i would love to see other npc or enemy's be able to impregnate or be impregnated with or by your character like the zil or neilen and creatures on tarkus i would like to see that i would also love to see and accidental impregnation with lovers i mean come on wheres the fun without the risk maybe toss in a bad end with them if they rape or fuck you too much

How 'bout no.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Well if you good enough with writing skills or got too much cash to pay others writers to write it's only way you can have it ingame.

Methusalem

Jan 8, 2016
I'm starting to feel bad for you Savin.. and that although I once wrote a post (not a thread) about that content too.. but since I always wince in empathy when another thread comes up *chuckle*

PentaEye

Apr 22, 2016
Impregnation content is definetly not the main focus atm. So I don't think we'll see much of it in awhile. Especially not with lovers and crewmembers.

Bess/benn was planned to have it, but her/his author left the game. And I highly doubt we'll ever see someone touching her again. (Except for when we play the game of course)

Does anyone know if JimThermic ever submitted that milky forest thing with the impregnatable vanae maiden, Neiri, the matron and all those incest bad ends? I don't know if we've got that to look forward to or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Does anyone know if JimThermic ever submitted that milky forest thing with the impregnatable vanae maiden, Neiri, the matron and all those incest bad ends? I don't know if we've got that to look forward to or not.

Honestly I don't think he ever finished any of those projects. I'm pretty sure a FEW people did manage to save his Gdocs with all the projects though so someone in the future could take up the reigns in those projects and finish them. It's really up in the air though if any of them will be finished.