How do I unlock Uveto?

sybreal

May 4, 2016
So I finished the Queen Taivra's Palace dungeon by doing the Peace > Deal > Alliance thing. I'm not sure if I got the payout for the probe when I got back to the surface, but I sure as hell haven't unlocked the coordinates for the next planet, and I sided with Kara.

The wiki says that Shade gives you the coordinates if you're friendly with her, and doesn't say how to unlock the coordinates if you aren't.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
You get a random event while traveling around.

Also this is for the backer build anyways. Public build won't be out till tomorrowish last I heard.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Coords for Uveto if I not wrong is when PC comming back to ship (getting money for found probe) and meeting Shade there that if she not mad at PC would leave coords of Uveto. So after finishing Nyrea palace part check ship hangar.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Coords for Uveto if I not wrong is when PC comming back to ship (getting money for found probe) and meeting Shade there that if she not mad at PC would leave coords of Uveto. So after finishing Nyrea palace part check ship hangar.

Question was about "no probe" option.

sybreal

May 4, 2016
I don't recall actually obtaining the probe or getting the reward for it. I could have, and not noticed though. But since shade  is mad at me, I can't get the coordinates for it even if I did. I've also been to the ship and back multiple times since then.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Check your game version. It should be 0.6.51 if you have backers build. And that event is random, like all flight events.

sybreal

May 4, 2016
Its 0.6.50 because for some reason my lust is stuck at whatever it is at and never goes down in version 0.6.51. But I have it, which means that I have the backer version. Does it need to be 0.6.51 so I can unlock Uveto? Also, what is the random event / where should I be? I tried walking back and forth in front of my ship on Myrellion for a while and I got nothing.

sybreal

May 4, 2016
I feel rather silly, but since I figured it out, I'll post here so that anyone searching the forums later will find it.

If you side with Kara, which means Shade won't give you the coordinates for Uveto, you get a random encounter when you fly between planets which ends up giving you the coordinates.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Naw, you're issue was marrying Taivra. You need to subjugate/kill Taivra to get the probe which then gives a scene when you go to your ship where Shade shows up.

sybreal

May 4, 2016
Naw, you're issue was marrying Taivra. You need to subjugate/kill Taivra to get the probe which then gives a scene when you go to your ship where Shade shows up.

Maybe for not getting the payout, but I still got the coordinates in the end. Also, you don't get the Shade scene if you side with Kara. Marrying the Taivra has nothing to do with it.

K

Krynh

The probes co-ords aren't for Utevo anyway.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Unless New Canada actually becomes a thing, we're probably not going to see a new planet until Utevo is fleshed out.  Feel free to leave the probe in Taivra's dungeon until then, and Zaalt's distress call can open the gates to the ice world for you. 

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Unless New Canada actually becomes a thing, we're probably not going to see a new planet until Utevo is fleshed out.  Feel free to leave the probe in Taivra's dungeon until then, and Zaalt's distress call can open the gates to the ice world for you. 

Two things: 1) Marrying Taivra doesn't give you the option of taking the probe, it's implied you get them and leave it as part of the throne. 2) Leaving the probe if you kill/subjugate Taivra (if that's even possible) then disallows KaraQuest2 if it's even available. There's also a lesser plot point that won't be revealed if marriage or leaving the probe is chosen.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Two things: 1) Marrying Taivra doesn't give you the option of taking the probe, it's implied you get them and leave it as part of the throne. 2) Leaving the probe if you kill/subjugate Taivra (if that's even possible) then disallows KaraQuest2 if it's even available. There's also a lesser plot point that won't be revealed if marriage or leaving the probe is chosen.

Probably true for most part, but i've had no problems receiving probe/karaquest2 after subjecting route.  So far, from what i've seen, if you come out on top and don't kill Taivra, you should get the probe. 

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Aw wait, so you mean I have to choose between not marrying Taivra (unacceptable to me) and not finding out the truth about Shade? Sad. Can we possible meet up with her later in the game with ANOTHER probe or something? I don't want to miss that encounter, especially if there's the option for hot SMILF sexings as a result.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Aw wait, so you mean I have to choose between not marrying Taivra (unacceptable to me) and not finding out the truth about Shade? Sad. Can we possible meet up with her later in the game with ANOTHER probe or something? I don't want to miss that encounter, especially if there's the option for hot SMILF sexings as a result.

Marrying Tavira is a bad decision. Good one is subjigation. Maybe you think that coming to someone's home, beating them down and forcing to be your subordinate is a bad thing, but nyrea don't think so.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Marrying Tavira is a bad decision. Good one is subjigation. Maybe you think that coming to someone's home, beating them down and forcing to be your subordinate is a bad thing, but nyrea don't think so.

WHat about picking first beat her senseless then marry her but still keep her under your boot/heel pretending on outside you both are such lovely-dovey but in reality you would keep subjigate here when see her first signs of rebeling?

Harlan

Apr 26, 2016

On what base is it a bad decision? Business?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Slave wife route when? Because wedding dresses and collars go so well together.

Zavos

May 7, 2016

I would have thought so as well.  Apparently, double standards!  Beat her into submission, subjectate her, and she warms up to the idea just about the moment she gets over the shock of not going to die.  The composed image she puts up in public aside, she is sorta a sub.  You get yourself a nice new kingdom, a shiny probe, and most importantly you get to be on top. 

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Xpak in the works to make so you can do both.

Eventually.

That's good. I like both Taivra and Shade.

Speak for yourself, I'm in it for the waifus.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
If you are into waifus who don't respect you, that's your choice, right.

I don't get even the least impression that Taivra doesn't respect me. You haven't actually played her consensual partnership route, have you?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I don't get even the least impression that Taivra doesn't respect me. You haven't actually played her consensual partnership route, have you?

The routes aren't actually differ. I'm assuming it from her personality and Nyrea culture.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
The routes aren't actually differ. I'm assuming it from her personality and Nyrea culture.

By the time you get to Taivra throne chamber you have already proven that you are a capable warrior. By choosing to negote a peace and partnership offer with her you prove that you are dimplomatic and cautious leader. Despite being Nyrea she can appreciate that.

So yes, you get less stuff if you choose not to fight and subjugate Taivra and she won't look up to you as the strongest warrior. But you won't be treated as anything less than an equal, which is more than enough for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think diff between her two paths are if she will see PC as capable warrior on top of other qualities (she got more than half brain to know she can't measure PC with Nyrea standards as he/she is star walker form her race pov). But she generaly got bad opinion on those which come down from stars with only our PC seemly manage to mke her see PC in (slight) different light.

Soooo...I still like my approach of...when in rome... (so I with please always beating her and then sparing her live to have new waifu to come back later for some royal fun ^^)