Even more questions....

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
So, has been a while since I asked something about this but, I have some more questions for the dev team

1. Penny has already a full horny-cum-slut-bimbo path +horsecock. There's is going to be a non-slut path for her (without horsecock), or is she pretty much finished? and, does really the bimbo cum-slut path refects her personality, or is something that PC forces, at least partially?

2. Is something planned for Gene? Or he is, in the same line, finished?

3 .What are the casualities for setting up the bomb on Myrellion moon? I'm pretty sure that the U.C.G bombs the surface, but what are the exact consequences?...I just don't want to experience by myself...

4.How do you get the Hentai comic in the same quest?

5.There's a way to get rid of the spam on the Extranet Messenger? No Naleen_lover, I won't support you...

6. There is something planned for the Wettraxel Brawler, like a path when he becomes submissive to you after many defeats, and or a crew-member/pet, or as before, he's finished?

7. How does exactly Semith look like? I picture him a bit like Gliscor, and the Codex descriptions doesn't clearify much to me

8. In the far future, when ship combat gets implemented, we'll be able of customize our ships, or we'll have to buy the ones that fit better our preferances?

9. There's still an use for the Platinum 190? I mean, besides paying Shekka for the probe or the Nyreans for entrance? The same can be asked about the energy sword from Mhen'ga, because some time ago, there was a rumor about an improvement for it...

And I guess that's all. Thanks for reading my questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
So, has been a while since I asked something about this but, I have some more questions for the dev team

1. Penny has already a full horny-cum-slut-bimbo path +horsecock. There's is going to be a non-slut path for her (without horsecock), or is she pretty much finished? and, does really the bimbo cum-slut path refects her personality, or is something that PC forces, at least partially?

3 .What are the casualities for setting up the bomb on Myrellion moon? I'm pretty sure that the U.C.G bombs the surface, but what are the exact consequences?...I just don't want to experience by myself...

5.There's a way to get rid of the spam on the Extranet Messenger? No Naleen_lover, I won't support you...

6. There is something planned for the Wettraxel Brawler, like a path when he becomes submissive to you after many defeats, and or a crew-member/pet, or as before, he's finished?

7. How does exactly Semith look like? I picture him a bit like Gliscor, and the Codex descriptions doesn't clearify much to me

8. In the far future, when ship combat gets implemented, we'll be able of customize our ships, or we'll have to buy the ones that fit better our preferances?

9. There's still an use for the Platinum 190? I mean, besides paying Shekka for the probe or the Nyreans for entrance? The same can be asked about the energy sword from Mhen'ga, because some time ago, there was a rumor about an improvement for it...

4. Main floor, radio tower.

5. Is there a way to get rid of spam irl? If so I'd love to hear it.

9. Nothing currently implemented.

Apr 25, 2016
5.  Just leave it in your inbox.  If you don't delete it, it won't keep sending it, and you'll eventually get no more notifications.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
1. Penny's old and busted.  Emmy's new hotness until Fen writes his next massively hung furry futa to replace her.  It's implied Penny likes being sluttified but never explicitly stated.

2. Probably finished unless Nonesuch really feels like it sometime.  Most characters never get xpacks.

3. You genocide all the myr and can no longer access any parts of Myrellion except the deep caves.  This includes the non-myr on the surface, who all flee or die.  You bastard.

6. Probably never getting touched again.

8. Probably buying prebuilt ships.  There could hypothetically be "equipment slots" but nobody knows for sure.

9. No.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
1. Penny's old and busted.  Emmy's new hotness until Fen writes his next massively hung furry futa to replace her.  It's implied Penny likes being sluttified but never explicitly stated.

2. Probably finished unless Nonesuch really feels like it sometime.  Most characters never get xpacks.

3. You genocide all the myr and can no longer access any parts of Myrellion except the deep caves.  This includes the non-myr on the surface, who all flee or die.  You bastard.

8. Probably buying prebuilt ships.  There could hypothetically be "equipment slots" but nobody knows for sure.

9. No.

9. No? That rocks dead and done? Guess its one expensive paper weight then. I held onto it thinkin, "Theres plat-190 on Tarkus... My company might like that info, though they may need proof... maybe Fen will do something like so in future content".

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
9. No? That rocks dead and done? Guess its one expensive paper weight then. I held onto it thinkin, "Theres plat-190 on Tarkus... My company might like that info, though they may need proof... maybe Fen will do something like so in future content".

There may be future use, but Couch is just saying that currently there's only the two uses, both of which OP covered.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

1. Penny loves being a cum-slathered slut.

3. The bomb goes off on Myrellion, not its moon. The U.G.C. doesn't bomb the surface; the myr nuke each other. Otherwise what Couch said.

6. Nope, he's done.

8. There's intended to be some element of customization but who knows.

9. No other current uses. 

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Premium Space Boat Violencing Content™.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
7. http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Adjatha/422024/TiTS-Bust-Semith

I'm not a huge fan of Adjatha's style, but do feel he knocked it out of the park with this one.

Daaamn! He's better looking then what I had in mind.

Yeah, Adjatha did well with him. I was afraid the holes would've been a problem, but they look exactly as intended. I have some minor issues with it, but it would be mostly just nitpicking at this point.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

9. No other current uses. 

What if we could use the Plat180 to decorate our room or something as a trophy? Would give it a use and provide for some customization for our ships.

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
I *thought* Couch (or someone else, don't shoot me) was planning on having the Plat180 be used to upgrade the sword Dane drops in the first boss fight, but don't quote me on that.

...Unless I'm right, then I want my royalties.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I *thought* Couch (or someone else, don't shoot me) was planning on having the Plat180 be used to upgrade the sword Dane drops in the first boss fight, but don't quote me on that.

...Unless I'm right, then I want my royalties.

That's a sweet idea. I don't know if that was when he was operating under the illusion gear would all be equal, though.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
No.  Someone else put the idea up but as far as I know never actually did it.

I go in for much more future-proofed methods.

Still waiting patiently for that shop, I loved it since I read its doc ages ago. And with the fact Tavros now has a residential shop and we're able to access Uveto for us to be able to use the 6th tier of stuff, it'd be great for it to get into the game now.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Did you noticed Couch shop got even written out plans for post Uveto upgrades? Still such a shame it still in backburner/backlog for the game.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Did you noticed Couch shop got even written out plans for post Uveto upgrades? Still such a shame it still in backburner/backlog for the game.

I would even have it written all the way through to the end of the game so that it would be future-proofed against my leaving if Fen would just put together a timeline or even just throw out a spitball number of how many planets he wants to do.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I would even have it written all the way through to the end of the game so that it would be future-proofed against my leaving if Fen would just put together a timeline or even just throw out a spitball number of how many planets he wants to do.

Nuuuu don't leave us like Jim :(

Community won't take another blow when another talented writer that isn't in dev trinity will go west.

On timeline/number of plot planets I think even he not yet decided on details so it would be more like: go hibernate for 3-4 years and after that it's chances Fen will have this timeline/ny=umber wrote down.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
On timeline/number of plot planets I think even he not yet decided on details so it would be more like: go hibernate for 3-4 years and after that it's chances Fen will have this timeline/ny=umber wrote down.

That's my point, yes.  It's impossible to completely finish this project until we actually know how many planets are left.  Having a story skeleton like that is really the first thing that should have been done.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
I do wonder how many main-plot locations there'll be. But since equipment progression is a thing now; even with a pending rework, I'm not sure how many straight tier-ups (and thus plot-planets) there could be. And as has been said, while winging it works well enough for side-planets, the main plot runs the risk of becoming convoluted or (more likely in this case) floaty.

Though Uveto is an optional side planet, it sounds like the level/equipment tier will be higher than Myrellion's. Does this mean the next plot location will be no more difficult than Uveto? And that alternate starter Mad-Max planet will be no rougher than Mhen'ga?

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Just because the forum community at large doesn't know the details doesn't mean they aren't there.

Planets also a year each, easily, to get through at the present. Things change! 

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Just because the forum community at large doesn't know the details doesn't mean they aren't there.

Planets also a year each, easily, to get through at the present. Things change! 

Savin has indicated in previous discussions on the matter that Fen actually outright does not have any sort of plan for how many planets he wants to do, unless you know differently.  Things change, but that doesn't make having a framework useless.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Savin has indicated in previous discussions on the matter that Fen actually outright does not have any sort of plan for how many planets he wants to do, unless you know differently.  Things change, but that doesn't make having a framework useless.

Thing is until Fen or Sav or even Ged won't say us this all we can do is quessing. Good if devs won't use this as to entertaim themself laughing off they asses of all that talk.

Or maybe current lack of public announced frame on how many main plot planets will be is relict of CoC period, which ended with final dungeon not finished for ages? So this time he want not promise on X planets and later see comments of likes: why you added/removed one of plot planets?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

No, there aren't any. I have no idea how many planets will be in the game, what the level cap with be...

As far as I can tell the plan is to "Keep making TiTS until people stop wanting us to make TiTS."

Though Uveto is an optional side planet, it sounds like the level/equipment tier will be higher than Myrellion's. Does this mean the next plot location will be no more difficult than Uveto? And that alternate starter Mad-Max planet will be no rougher than Mhen'ga?

Uveto will be in the level ~6-9 bracket, compared to Myrellion's 5-8.

Planet 4-1 (ie, upcoming plot planet) will have some overlap with Uveto's end tier, but will probably cover levels 8-11 +/-1.

Planet 1-2, Phaedra, will probably cover the same level range as Mhen'ga (1-3), as it leads into Tarkus as well.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Planet 4-1 (ie, upcoming plot planet) will have some overlap with Uveto's end tier, but will probably cover levels 8-11 +/-1.

Has there been any thought towards any aspects of main story planet 4, such as name, type of world, etc?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Has there been any thought towards any aspects of main story planet 4, such as name, type of world, etc?

None at all!

Well, that's not entirely true. Adjatha's put forward a pretty cool idea for a high-tech corporate dystopia world ala Shadowrun/Blade Runner, but that could just as easily end up being 2-2 or a side planet, if it gets green lit at all.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com

9. No.

1. Fuck off.

1. 1. The plan was to have a "pure" path for her where you help her pay off her debts and she can become your slutty, furry Worf (chief security officer, of course!)
  2.  No idear
  3. I think the implication is genocide.
  4. No idear!
  5. Not at present, though I'm pretty sure you can only get each message once. At a certain point, they should stop coming in.
  6. Nope.
  7. Others covered this one.
  8. Customization is the plan for now. I've got a half-baked system I need to finish designing at some point, then show Geddy/Savin for them to shit all over (then force them to make it anyway).
  9. Not presently. I'm sure we'll find another place or two to stick it, maybe even a shop that'll let you sell it outright.

Regarding the planet list, there is no definite list of planets or plot. The level cap is intended to be 20. I do have some plans for two of the most challenging late-game areas - one being a section of space infested with "wild" microsurgeons (classified as "Tainted Space" of course!) and another that is the edge of an alien empire with tech in excess of the U.G.C.s own. One of the reasons I tend to come down on portals/teleport stuff is because I want to save it to be unveiled at that point in the game's lifespan.

That said, TiTS is NOT mass effect. There is not one gigantic, galaxy-ending plot that the PC is facing. Instead, the PC is dealing with many planetary-scale issues and subplots while following the path to his/her fortune. Probably the best comparison I could make would be pokemon - only instead of collecting pocket monsters, you're collecting companions and waifus, and instead of solving subplots in each town, you're dealing with planetary plots.

Bonus points if the leader of the Black Void turns out to be named Giovanna.