One on One Sci-fy RP

prylly

Aug 29, 2015
I'm looking to do some sort of future RP in either the Mass Effect series or another similar setting. I already have a character I'd like to use, but if you have a system that uses dice rolls I can easily set her up with it. Please message me if you're interested.

Name:Sam Campbell; Real name is Samuel, but goes by Sam or Samantha

Notable facts:

-'He' is surprisingly intelligent for 'his' age and for being a human, having learned all 'he' could on Eden prime before getting off the planet and getting onto one of the more prestigious schools available on the Citadel.

-Rivals mechanical and technical knowledge to other Quarians(Should note that 'he' is not as crafty as most Quarians tend to be.) and can hack most anything he needs to. Should be noted it was how he managed to get off of Eden Prime without authorization. More to come when more information becomes available.

Appearance: Sam dresses as a girl as much as she can that usually consists mostly of t-shirts and jeans, as well as skirts and dresses when she wants to.

Personality: Sam is a friendly, but cocky person due to how skilled she is for her age. She tends to boast about how good of she is when not on a mission, though she can be rather arrogant and bratty if she doesn't get her way.

Life before and on the Citadel: Sam was born male, and grew up as such. It wasn't until his 7th birthday, that he started to feel like he wasn't quite himself, preferring to dress differently and refer to herself as a girl. It was this time that he started to see himself as a girl and requesting to be thought of as such.

Her parents thought it was a odd, bringing her to the doctor to get her checked. Everything came up negative, shoiwng that she was perfectly healthy and that it was something that she was consciously choosing to do. As her parents started to spend less and less time with her, she distracted herself with studying. focusing on learning what she could on technology and how it all worked. Sam was a quick learner, already at college classes by 13 and has learned all she could, knowing that if she wanted to get better, she'd have to leave her home planet. She didn't have enough money, trying her best to help where she could for the next year, sighing softly as she took a copy of her grades and documents she managed to hack her way onto a transport that was making its way to the Citadel only a few months prior to the discovery of the the the Prothean Beacon.

After the long journey inside the cargo hold of the ship and rationing the provisions she had, the young fourteen year old managed to get off, keeping to herself as she got onto the low security(at the time) Citadel, asking some C-sec where the schooling district was so she could join one of them. It was a refreshing change of pace having everyone think of you as a girl, and she made many friends for the next few years, having 'convinced' her way into one of the more well known schools as she graduated and got her degree. She spent the next few years living on the citadel, feeling that she truly was ready to explore the galaxy.

Image is what she looks like.

rwdXVTA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Whilst you spend alot of time introducing your character, you're quite sparse on what type of scenario you wish to roleplay. What do you have in mind for this, exactly? (And just fyi, you may want to change her age to 18, just in case someone decides to slam you for underage)

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(And just fyi, you may want to change her age to 18, just in case someone decides to slam you for underage)

I have to agree, unless your wanting to do a vanilla RP with no erotica or sex scenes involving your character, in which case go for it. Not to rain on your parade (cause the character is awsome), but personally I've learned its best to err on the side of caution. I've held my RPG to the same standards as Fen's games by keeping the same "Black list" as him.