Transformation limits

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
I wanted to do some items that were less furry inspired tf and more xeno stuff, but I don't know what the limits are on body parts. I know there was a limit on arms because myr transformations couldn't include them, but what about eyes? Like could there be a cyclops transformation or a xenomorph like face? Also is four legs the limit for legs, because I wanted to know if a Siel tf would be possible. I really liked Jim T's description of silk type cum and I kinda wanted that to be available to the pc.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I wanted to do some items that were less furry inspired tf and more xeno stuff, but I don't know what the limits are on body parts. I know there was a limit on arms because myr transformations couldn't include them, but what about eyes? Like could there be a cyclops transformation or a xenomorph like face? Also is four legs the limit for legs, because I wanted to know if a Siel tf would be possible. I really liked Jim T's description of silk type cum and I kinda wanted that to be available to the pc.

Leithans have up to 6 legs.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

There always would be at least two eyes, since there are many hardcoded plural mentions. Multiple eyes... Why not?

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
Leithans have up to 6 legs.

Alright so it is possible I just gotta deal with coming up with new genital positions to make it more Siel like. Though I'm kinda worried it'd be a worthless tf because I'm sure no one would write for it.

There always would be at least two eyes, since there are many hardcoded plural mentions. Multiple eyes... Why not?

That actually could work, I'm pretty sure the kui-tan mask tf mentions eyestalks too, so doing something with four stalked eyes or a three eye species based off that stripper in the first episode of samurai jack might be fun. Three eyes, three boobs, three legs could work too.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
That actually could work, I'm pretty sure the kui-tan mask tf mentions eyestalks too, so doing something with four stalked eyes or a three eye species based off that stripper in the first episode of samurai jack might be fun. Three eyes, three boobs, three legs could work too.

Three legs... Actually, doubt it. it would actually require tripartite symmetry of whole body to work.

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
Three legs... Actually, doubt it. it would actually require tripartite symmetry of whole body to work.

The third leg is the penis. Though seriously I was just thinking of the Tavros bartender and thought she had three legs.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The third leg is the penis. Though seriously I was just thinking of the Tavros bartender and thought she had three legs.

For NPCs you can do anything. But for player... There are ton of mentions of your junk being between your legs Not even all of them has naga checks....

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
For NPCs you can do anything. But for player... There are ton of mentions of your junk being between your legs Not even all of them has naga checks....

Yeah but the third leg could take the spot of the tail and give you a tripod like formation with the genitals between where the normal two legs would be. It'd need a different foot description like a pointed insect leg to work, but it'd have all the genitals in one spot.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah but the third leg could take the spot of the tail and give you a tripod like formation with the genitals between where the normal two legs would be. It'd need a different foot description like a pointed insect leg to work, but it'd have all the genitals in one spot.

Hm... Tail-leg? Thats... Sort of possible. Though it would require use of tail slot instead of being actual third leg to avoid anal weirdshit... And it woud still produce weirdshit...

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
Hmnn I forgot all about anal sex when I was thinking up that, yeah that wouldn't work. Okay how about three eyes, three breasts, three balls, three clits?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Hmnn I forgot all about anal sex when I was thinking up that, yeah that wouldn't work. Okay how about three eyes, three breasts, three balls, three clits?

Three breasts and three balls are already possible to get. Three clits... Not exactly possible to get, but Gryvian have six of them and are in game now.. So, three eyes is only questionable thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015

We already have 3 legged aliens, though. Bartenders at Anon's on Tavros. The only issue is, as you've said, the inability to change any of the code to accommodate, like the necessity of an anus.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Mostly stuff that pc can take is keeping his/her frame into humanoid frame so nothing that would make pc not have torso or lasking arms without anything to replace them, or...missing legs (as 1,2 and then multiply number of 2 seems work fine - vide 6 legged lizard ponies). PC can have mutlitple pairs of wings, multiple tails but as long it's the same time. Game code not gonna support tails of diff types on pc.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015

As far as I know, arms are off limits, legs on the other hand are supposed to be fine, but no multi arm.

Three breasts and three balls are already possible to get. Three clits... Not exactly possible to get, but Gryvian have six of them and are in game now.. So, three eyes is only questionable thing.

I'd be surprised if multi eyes weren't allowed, what with CoC imports with Drider TF items in that game. As for clits, "Pussy Blossom" can give you 3 vagina, 2 clit per muff from something like "Ruskvel", so its possible to have 6 clits ourselves, though nothing directly for a single muff, as far as I know at least unless Galomax(?).

But 3 or more clits on a single muff, as well as the rest of that list, wont break anything. We just need items that do such for the ones we don't already have.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
As for clits, "Pussy Blossom" can give you 3 vagina, 2 clit per muff from something like "Ruskvel", so its possible to have 6 clits ourselves, though nothing directly for a single muff, as far as I know at least unless Galomax(?).

But 3 or more clits on a single muff, as well as the rest of that list, wont break anything. We just need items that do such for the ones we don't already have.

Gryvains have 6 clits from beginning (backers only for now).

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Gryvains have 6 clits from beginning (backers only for now).

Ah, thanks for the update! That sounds like I'm gonna have a lot of fun when it becomes a TF ... Wait, so now we can have 18 clits! xD

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
It's worth noting that Gryvain clits are inside the vagina, which makes vaginal sex as well as egg-laying incredibly pleasurable to them, their dicks are ribbed too which has to make for some intense Gryvain-on-Gryvain action.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
It's worth noting that Grivain clits are inside the vagina, which makes vaginal sex as well as egg-laying incredibly pleasurable to them, their dicks are ribbed too which has to make for some intense Gryvain-on-Gryvain action.

Oh jeez, I'm gonna assume if the PC has hyper sized clits, they'd literally perform that Harpy from CoC's thought of drilling themselves as they erect. I'm also entertaining the idea of tentacle clits now with so many. Think we'd black out with that many?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
And here I was wondering whether my triple Vanae pussied, double clitted Steele was always on the verge of pleasure collapse.  As it turns out to be, I'll have to cross more boundaries soon!

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
As far as I know, arms are off limits, legs on the other hand are supposed to be fine, but no multi arm.

Which raises the issue, why is leg dexterity somehow less mentally exhaustive/taxing/whatever than arms? Yes, I'm going there. No, I don't expect it to change anything.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
I think it's mostly because multi arms weren't really supported by the coding of the game in the beginning (and still aren't). 

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I get the mechanics. We've been over it so many times. I'm just nitpicking inconsistencies now, fully awaiting consequences for my actions.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Which raises the issue, why is leg dexterity somehow less mentally exhaustive/taxing/whatever than arms? Yes, I'm going there. No, I don't expect it to change anything.

Don't... You'll only get his thread locked trying to argue it. I don't remember all the reasons but there is enough debate about it that will explain it all somewhere. What I recall is the code doesn't support it, transformation difficulty, and scene rewrites.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Don't... You'll only get his thread locked trying to argue it. I don't remember all the reasons but there is enough debate about it that will explain it all somewhere. What i recall is the code doesn't support it, transformation difficulty, and scene rewrites.

That can also be linked back to taur or naga characters. But of course, multiple arm support is still not supported by the coding.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Multi arms as far I remember it was always big NO-NO cuz of that it will be rewriting scenes and more over people would demand to be able wield more weapons at once not to meantion all combat implications of having more that two arms. I even more sure it was mostly because of combat changes and troubles that would multiarms adds. Having 1, 2, 4 or 6 legs in combat not change almost anything only giving headache for keep it in mind for sex scenes while diff than 2 amount of arms would make it hard to balance (think of PC with 2 arms that wield 1 wepon and PC with 4 arms that would wield 2 weapons at once - that one quite hell of balancing to not make either of this option UP or OP).

So since CoC this thing was offlimit and moving to TiTS not made Fen change his mind. All over talking on this is as eve said courting heavenly retribution of thread lock ^^

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Note: I'm talking legs here. As I said, I'm not asking for change, I know why no arms, I'm raising questions related but not pertaining to arms.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Note: I'm talking legs here. As I said, I'm not asking for change, I know why no arms, I'm raising questions related but not pertaining to arms.

Legs (not talking about naga tail here) should be more easy to control, since they have little to no fine motor skills (well, unless we are talking about prehensile legs, like Simii's). And, when you have more legs, you don't have to struggle to balance on unsteady stance with only two fulcrums.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Legs (not talking about naga tail here) should be more easy to control, since they have little to no fine motor skills. And, when you have more legs, you don't have to struggle to balance on unsteady stance with only two fulcrums.

That's a false statement, though. Legs and feet have just as much control as arms just not as much range of articulation in humans. It's also a habit thing, if you don't train feet muscles to do stuff, for example picking stuff up, you won't have that skill readily. This is all human limitations, though. Prime example, primates. Secondary example, birds, especially parrots. Extend this to non-human stuff, as is the point of games like this, and it doesn't hold well either.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
That's a false statement, though. Legs and feet have just as much control as arms just not as much range of articulation in humans.

You can train that skills, but rarely do. Brain is quite flexible in such things, but it would require years of ajustment to control extra arms finely, while legs control required to walk is much more simple, especially if we assume quadripedal (read tauric) stance. It looks like transformatives are not changing brain, aside of side effects of hormonal changes. Though it leaves question regarding tail and wings controls...

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
You cant train that skills, but rarely do. Brain is quite flexible in such things, but it would require years of ajustment to control extra arms finely, while legs control required to walk is much more simple, especially if we assume quadripedal (read tauric) stance. It looks like transformatives are not changing brain, aside of side effects of hormonal changes. Though it leaves question regarding tail and wings controls...

Yes, for just walking I'll admit.

On topic limitations, though, why only just 3 vaginas yet we can have a cluster of 10 cocks of varying, and sometimes extreme, thicknesses