Please delete this subject.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015

midnightepg

Apr 27, 2016
It took me a while to write this, so I am really looking forward for honest replies. I need to know what people are interested in, and given th green light, I'd start working on it right after finishing Celise and maybe the Nyrian queen or princess. Or both even.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
The preferred method of sharing an idea for eventual submission is using google docs. That way it´s easier for people to comment on specific parts of your document. F. ex. typos.

midnightepg

Apr 27, 2016
The preferred method of sharing an idea for eventual submission is using google docs. That way it´s easier for people to comment on specific parts of your document. F. ex. typos.

I'll fix typo's. But the format is what I'm not getting. I didn't read it yet or double check it after posting it after all. Plus, I'm rewording a lot of things, and will make a lot more things clearer. I just typed the idea, and will edit more into it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Three words for you pal.

Formated, google, docs.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
It took me a while to write this, so I am really looking forward for honest replies. I need to know what people are interested in, and given th green light, I'd start working on it right after finishing Celise and maybe the Nyrian queen or princess. Or both even.

Also just a quick little tidbit you should probably ask the writers of the characters you want to do scenes with so you can avoid some unnecessary heat from them.