Accommodating for Taurs

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016
even better when their sensitivity of their nipples is very high to the point that playing with their flat chests makes them cum :smugdog:

Bess 13 (re-named Maria) on my current playthrough has very sensitive, inverted nipples for that very reason.

Delicious Flat Chest, not Delaware Fried Chicken.

That said, I imagine Ellie was always bubbly and cheerful. Probably had a lot less junk in her semi-truck trunk and less "Please fuck me everyone oh gosh I'm constantly in heat every waking moment breed me studs fuuuuck."

That would only be seasonal.

Makes sense, either way she's nice. 10/10 would waifu.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Delicious Flat Chest, not Delaware Fried Chicken.

That said, I imagine Ellie was always bubbly and cheerful. Probably had a lot less junk in her semi-truck trunk and less "Please fuck me everyone oh gosh I'm constantly in heat every waking moment breed me studs fuuuuck."

That would only be seasonal.

Yup so she would still be lovable chara if only less about want breed with anyone that have dick and entering her shop. Oh and probably would be not as stacked as she's now.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah they can be stacked (vide Cenorea explanation hue hue) but treatment DOES helped here.

And if one look at leithans (non-treated) as whole as we take into account them having such 'large' body itself they busts not seems so impressive even if on normal bipedal frame it would be total different matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Ausar heat content when? Or even if?

When somebody else writes an NPC for it :p

Two out of my three puppysluts lack cooches, and the third almost certainly takes meds to suppress it.

Although Saendra could totally go into heat, thus opening her up to vaginal sex.... hrm...

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016
oh geez... add that to the game and it's Urta heat/rut scene all over again... delicious  :circlefap:

Oh god, I have Anno on board AND she shares my bed. If she goes into heat.... I don't think my tiny ship has room for a litter of Ausar puppies!

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Oh God, sometimes I wonder if you're a die-hard masochist. The things you open yourself up to... :p  

Fun Fact: When Fen dropped CoC like a hot potato development on CoC slowed down I got kinda buttfrustrated and decided, "Oh well in that case, Hel fell through a dimensional portal and ended up in the Future. The Mander Commander never dies!!!"

Let's just say I had to do a lot of rewriting to get Saen in the game.

Space Hel -Alder.png

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Although Saendra could totally go into heat, thus opening her up to vaginal sex.... hrm...

Well with her been mix of dog and cat triats heat would be mix of those for dogs and cats....ohhh boy it would one hella new world of heat for TiTSverse.

<_<

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
How about unblocking all or some of the scenes that's currently locked?

If there are specific scenes that are illogically locked for taurs (meaning a scene written in such a way where it can work for both tauric and non-tauric body types but has them locked out), please post it as a bug report.

Unlocking all scenes will require some rewriting/editing, so if no one steps up to the plate to write taur-friendly additions, then those scenes will probably not get changed.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Unlocking all scenes will require some rewriting/editing, so if no one steps up to the plate to write taur-friendly additions, then those scenes will probably not get changed.

Well, that or some readiness to allow for somewhat illogical scenes. 

Most scenes already don't make sense for tuars, but aren't gated, and that's probably a good thing.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Or that too--just use your best judgement and let the changes go as they may.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
There is a reason that her surname almost sounds like Helia.

>_>

if there is ever a time when a kid would actually grow up into a functional character, of age or not, in a timespan of a game I will write your waifu's kids for you every time, senpai

they will be precious.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I accommodate taurs in my content (admittedly the nyrea bits don't have scenes specifically for them, they just happen to make sense when they're featured (I think)) but there is no way I'd go through and edit other authors' stuff without being paid to do it. And honestly, I wouldn't trust anyone who didn't want to be paid to do it unless there was a significant amount of work they already had available to view (ie. it was someone trustworthy). I think taurs are mostly just too specific. Some of the work wouldn't even be edits - as I've learned with Edan, you sometimes just have to completely change a scene from the bottom up to make it work with a taur. When the sum of your scenes is only 4,100 words (my Dryad char) it's no big deal. When you're working with 50,000+, haha fuck no I'm not modifying all that shit for free. Then on top of that you have to make sure you don't "break character" when writing the scenes and all of the other snazzy stuff that comes with writing for someone else's thing. It's a nightmare.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Incest is okay in-game, just not on the forum.

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
if there is ever a time when a kid would actually grow up into a functional character, of age or not, in a timespan of a game I will write your waifu's kids for you every time, senpai

they will be precious.

maxresdefault.jpg

:colbert:

e: that'd also make batkid older too- you'd have to write late-20s-bat as anno 2.0 !!!

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Incest is okay in-game, just not on the forum.

Incest is fine and, at this point, expected from you forum hooligans because ya'll go gaga over murdering, incest and pregnancy. Beating a deadhorse and being outright insulting entitled on a certain specific subject, however, isn't.