NPC IMPREGNATION (General)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlainWeirdo

Apr 23, 2016
Dear Devs,

I played TiTs quite some time now and frankly I enjoyed playing this Furry Sci-fi narration game. Let's skip the introduction and cut strait to the point.

Why is there no NPC pregnancy! Really, I was disappointed to find out in your wiki that only a "FEMALE MAIN CHAR." can get pregnant but NPC don't..

Yes, There are some NPC who can but only eggs!? WHY, I wasted so much time in your game thinking that this game can finally deliver "impregnation fetish" expectations.

I'm a guy and frankly 95% of your fans probably are... all I'm saying please add a feature where a "male main character" can impregnate all the NPCs in the game.

AND, the female NPC WILL AND SHOULD BE GETTING PREGNANT.

Maybe the female NPC will move in with the player or stuff like that... anyways no dev. would probably read this but hey, at least it's out of my system.

Good Day.

PS. Also I'm just gonna delete TiTs from my phone.. no point in playing it anymore, knowing my expectations won't be meet. Also I recommend for the TiTs mobile version to be horizontally locked.. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
The problem being that the main pregnancy writer left about 6 months ago. Savin, the guy who does most of the non user-submitted writing, is also well-known for not liking preg content, and so will often not write it as part of the content he creates.

At this stage, the only thing I can really say to this is "write it yourself", because no one else is gonna do it, especially not when there are more pressing matters.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
all I'm saying please add a feature where a "male main character" can impregnate all the NPCs in the game.

AND, the female NPC WILL AND SHOULD BE GETTING PREGNANT.

No.

Some female characters can already get knocked up. Some more will be added as time goes on. But, that's probably never going to be a huge part of TiTS. If the only thing that you can get it up to is pregnancy, this probably isn't the game for you.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Lol your complaining about something not in the game despite the game still being in development.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Yeah I may be someone who would really like more pregnancy stuff added, but I wouldn't exactly demand it from the devs, just ask nicely.

Anyway main reason you won't ever be able to knock up everyone is simply because: 1) NPC's have access condoms/sterilex, 2) They have lives which they'd rather live than just pop out a baby for, and 3) Unlike CoC it takes months instead of mere days to give birth, so non-egg layers wouldn't have time to have kids before most players reach the end of game content.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Yeah I may be someone who would really like more pregnancy stuff added, but I wouldn't exactly demand it from the devs, just ask nicely.

Anyway main reason you won't ever be able to knock up everyone is simply because: 1) NPC's have access condoms/sterilex, 2) They have lives which they'd rather live than just pop out a baby for, and 3) Unlike CoC it takes months instead of mere days to give birth, so non-egg layers wouldn't have time to have kids before most players reach the end of game content.

Nevermind that having a child in TiTs carries with it a great deal of responsibility which CoC can simply handwave due to the way Mareth is steeped in corruption and how quickly many of the races their mature because of it.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Nevermind that having a child in TiTs carries with it a great deal of responsibility which CoC can simply handwave due to the way Mareth is steeped in corruption and how quickly many of the races their mature because of it.

The nursery kills half of that argument. From what I've read of it's notes it's kinda like a permanent place where the pc and npc can drop their children and be scot free of responsibility and probably just visit once in a while to check their children when they are on the neighbourhood.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
The nursery kills half of that argument. From what I've read of it's notes it's kinda like a permanent place where the pc and npc can drop their children and be scot free of responsibility and probably just visit once in a while to check their children when they are on the neighbourhood.

But then said NPC has to be okay with giving up their kid and being an absentee parent.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Oh look, it's another one of these topics.

Makes me slightly glad I'm not writing for TiTs.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Well if they live on Tavros couldn't they visit every day?

If they live on Tavros, one would wonder why they weren't taking care of their kids themselves rather than relegating them to the care of a robot. But yes, they could.

Makes me slightly glad I'm not writing for TiTs.

No breaks on Mr. Breeder's Wild Ride.

PlainWeirdo

Apr 23, 2016
Wow, just look at these comments.. :3

Anyways, I'm just gonna comment here that I mean the Devs. no harm. Love their work, not a big fan of furries but TiTs may be exempted.

But still looking forward to.. cough* Impreg.. cough* nation. (Totally two different words)

BTW it's 12:30 p.m. here in my timeline, how about you furry lovers!?  I don't know why i'm still awake..

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
I think you should know that TiT's isn't primarily a furry game, nor does everyone who plays it like furry content.

Also it's the afternoon for me.

PlainWeirdo

Apr 23, 2016
Eh.. Anime/Furry mutant. How about that?

Btw before I hit the hay, mind answering these last questions; How do I change my "Newbie" name?

How to level up (By donating to Devs.) That's it, also good afternoon to you Corivas cuz Ima sleep nowww

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Oh uh, you can't change your name unless you make a new account.

Also you "level up?" by just posting in the forums. 10 posts make you a member, 30 posts make you an advanced member, then 250 gets you the thing I've got going.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Quick question  why do people complain about a game that's not even half done (bugs not included for the reporting of the helps the game)

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
The argument of "it's not done!!!" is pretty ass backwards when it's a game (some people) are paying into over a timespan of several years. I don't agree with any level of entitlement, but "it's not done!" is just as bad.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Quick question  why do people complain about a game that's not even half done (bugs not included for the reporting of the helps the game)

Because they want to make it better, or help shift the direction of the game to something they'd enjoy more.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Because they want to make it better, or help shift the direction of the game to something they'd enjoy more.

Ok just wandering because the amount of time this topic has been brought up  and people not  giving it time to happen

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Ok just wandering because the amount of time this topic has been brought up  and people not  giving it time to happen

But one of the very few useful things pregophiles can consistently get out of those discussions is the knowledge that without them doing something there won't ever be much pregnancy content in TiTS.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
But one of the very few useful things pregophiles can consistently get out of those discussions is the knowledge that without them doing something there won't ever be much pregnancy content in TiTS.

I find how useful this knowledge is to be somewhat dubious, since none of them seem willing or able to actually write or commission it.

Likely after the nursery is finished, but also after we have an idea of how long the main story is actually going to be.

Also this.  Seriously, this has come up a bunch of times now.  Can we get a map laid out of how many more planets are going to be in the main story, even if some of the concepts end up getting chucked?

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
IMO, I think pregnancy content should wait until the Nursery is completed and we get a good look at the scope/length of the game in the future (but not too far so that we're just waiting for the ending at that point like CoC).

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
IMO, I think pregnancy content should wait until the Nursery is completed and we get a good look at the scope/length of the game in the future (but not too far so that we're just waiting for the ending at that point like CoC).

Agreed. First the Nursery, then the breeding.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I find how useful this knowledge is to be somewhat dubious, since none of them seem willing or able to actually write or commission it.

Also this.  Seriously, this has come up a bunch of times now.  Can we get a map laid out of how many more planets are going to be in the main story, even if some of the concepts end up getting chucked?

I have a literal glass jar signed 'tits preg shit funds' sitting on my desk and a couple of English courses occupying my phone. You never know.

And I really hope that main quest time limits will never become a thing in TiTS. Just thinking about optimizing my runs drives me nuts.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Hey, it's not like FoE has CoC's time dilation or TiTs contraceptive excuses, give it time.

Nope, we just have "time passes differently on different planes". Which can make for weird shenanigans...

Preggo-lovers Anonymous needs to get together and find a new champion for their cause. They had Jim, but unfortunately they need someone new. Someone with both writing skill and ambition, but who also has a realistic understanding of what will and will not work within the context of the game. Someone willing to do what they can to sprinkle pregnancy content here and there until things reach a point where serious and intricate pregnancy events can happen. Likely after the nursery is finished, but also after we have an idea of how long the main story is actually going to be.

Face it, there may never be someone like Jim again.

When I wanted birds, I went ahead and wrote birds.

When I wanted pregshit, I went ahead and wrote it.

Don't see why others can't do the same.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
When I wanted birds, I went ahead and wrote birds.

When I wanted pregshit, I went ahead and wrote it.

Don't see why others can't do the same.

Not everyone has a talent for writing and/or have developed their skill at it. Or have the time to develop their skill if they have the talent. In fact, most people don't.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
If they live on Tavros, one would wonder why they weren't taking care of their kids themselves rather than relegating them to the care of a robot. But yes, they could.

It's easier? It's kinda like a permanent babysitter with the plus of having their half-brothers there. Since there is work and sleeptime, I guess they could go visit their child on their days off.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
For some baffling reason many people with children would actually prefer to raise their own children instead of sticking them in the care of a robot.  Almost as if people get emotionally attached to their children.

Status
Not open for further replies.