Adult Game Advice

Vasin

Aug 27, 2015
I apologize if the answer is obvious, but I know just enough about technology to get by. But my question is this; Is there any way to play adult games on a tablet? I got one for my birthday a couple days ago (A Kindle Fire if that matters) and was wondering if I could play TiTS or anything else on it.

Void Director

Aug 26, 2015
If its android you can play any game (including TiTs and CoC) that is packaged as a .apk file. Just go to the settings and tell it to accept apps not from the app store, then download them from the play page.

If its IOS then you can't play adult games unless you jailbreak it. In that case you will have to follow a jailbreaking tutorial (its not that hard honestly, but might void your warenty).

Vasin

Aug 27, 2015
I didn't know that the Android version worked on the tablet, but it did. So thanks for the help.

Incidentally, are there any other games I could get, besides Fen's?

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
I  that the Android version  worked on the tablet, but it did. So thanks for the help.

Any Twine game should work. TFGamessite has lots of them, and then there is The Silver Bard's recent Seven Minutes in Heaven, for example. There are also Interactive Fiction interpreters for Android, the kind where you type your input rather than clicking it. You can check aifcommunity.org if you are willing ro put up with the hassle. 

Void Director

Aug 26, 2015
I didn't know that the Android version worked on the tablet, but it did. So thanks for the help.

Most HTML5 based games should work in mobile browsers. <shill> For example my game Chosen plays fine on the chrome app on my nexus tablet (although scrollbars are a bit finicky, I need to fix that). </shill>