Booty TF?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
16 inches is already fucking huge, why would you ever wanna go over 20? o_O

Big dick worship scenes, leithans, small ship etc.

But seriously some people just really love hyper, especially in this community. I don't get it, but I'm sure plenty of people wouldn't get my obsession with hair, so...  :p  

I actually do have a thing for hair...I blame Yami (To love-ru) for starting that one.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
16 inches is already fucking huge, why would you ever wanna go over 20? o_O

Because all those tauric ladies need some love. Also some non-penetrative activities are made especially enjoyable by the use of big ass fun-baton.

I do, and I think this picture just about sums it up.

a) Jeanne being the bottom, wtf is heresy?

b) I call hax on being able to have the best attributes of hair texture and tentacle dexterity at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
If you guys keep this up I'm going end up writing those kaithrit twins I've been idly brainstorming... And unless everyone's fetishes match mine exactly, I doubt they'd be received very well. :p   

You'll never now unless you try. There's a reason why we have the ideas subforum and not just the submission one. (Totally not encouraging you so I can see some hair content...)

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Because all those tauric ladies need some love. Also some non-penetrative activities are made especially enjoyable by the use of big ass fun-baton.

a) Jeanne being the bottom is heresy?

b) I call hax on being able to have the best attributes of hair texture and tentacle dexterity at the same time.

Thats not Jeanne its Samus. Artist drew it in commemoration of Bayonetta's smash.debut

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Ooh, it'd be a lot more than just hair content. But if you're really interested in hearing about it you can PM me, I don't want to derail a(nother) thread with my narcissism. :p  

This one's already a bit off the rails. What was the original topic? Booty Mods? 

Meh, the original topic is already concluded since they added a mod for it in 6.49 (Nothing in it for the hip modifier regrettably but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.) I see no harm in a derail. xD