Looking for games.

DDD

Feb 15, 2016
Im posting yet again looking for help with finding games,This time with primarily incest content or

atleast containing incest to some extent,Any help is greatly appreciated.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Crusoe had it easy. An english visual novel about you being stranded at an island with your cousin.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
CoC itself has incest (Sophie's daughters), along with some half-cest in TiTS (Shade).

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Here you go! Clicking on the names takes you to their sites. And I'm not including what's already mentioned.

Incest AdventureIncest StoryKeepin' It in the Family Family Vacations, and Dragon Throne are all rpg maker incest themed games. Rpg Maker runtime packages are at rpgmakerweb.com.

For games with Adrift, Tads, and Twine.. here's a site. The AIF Newsletter. Type "incest" in the search bar on the right of the screen. For those listings I'd recommend the games by palmer_aif, GoblinBoy, Seztworks, and Minterlint.  Those require TADS and Adrift 5.0 runners. TADS runner is downloaded at tads.org and adrift 5.0 runner is at adrift.co.

There's also 2 threads I can send you to that have incest themed games. They are The Long Vacation and Glassix. However, Glassix deals with stepmother and stepsister.

My personal favorite is Superpowered. There's both a Ren'Py and an old RAGS version. Have fun!  :D

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Do any of these have M/M content or are they exclusively M/F or F/F?

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Do any of these have M/M content or are they exclusively M/F or F/F?

All of them are pretty much M/F, M/F/F, F/F pairings. Very few have M/M/F content. I doubt there's games with M/M incest. There are plenty of games with M/M pairings that aren't incest but I have come across M/M incest content in comics. That's pretty much all I know. Hope it helps.