TiTS 0.6.48 Question

aeterna85

Apr 19, 2016
So, I was curious about something from the newest TiTS. What is this? 

• Added 8 new custom PCs off the list (an Offbeatr reward - don't sweat it if you don't know it. Still 53 pages of Offbeatr reward things to do)

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
To clarify: Patreon backers still get the backer updates, they just don't have the means to access these specific rewards. As to what this reward entails, upon starting a new game you enter a specific character name, which loads up a custom-designed PC by said backer. It's nothing show-stopping, so don't sweat it too much.

aeterna85

Apr 19, 2016
To clarify: Patreon backers still get the backer updates, they just don't have the means to access these specific rewards. As to what this reward entails, upon starting a new game you enter a specific character name, which loads up a custom-designed PC by said backer. It's nothing show-stopping, so don't sweat it too much.

Ah, I thought it might be new races/species, so I was kind of sad I couldn't use them.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
There was an option when I first pitched the game where you could toss some dosh at me in exchange for being able to start with a custom-defined PC look - for instance, you could start as a fox futa with four horse-cocks and eight balls or whatever.