Some H-RPG?

vRAY

Apr 15, 2016
Hi, how you looked in title, this thread will be about a Hentai RPGs. I'm having just one question - Where can I get some good H-RPG. I don't want to download RPGmaker or another stuff.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
I don't want to download RPGmaker or another stuff.

There goes about 90% of all possible recommendations.  Lets see; no RAGS, no RPGmaker RTPs, no 7-zip, and no unity?  That means you can play flash and Twine games.  Twine is for text-based games, and I can't think of any free Flash HRPGs off the top of my head.  Not unless the Frank's Adventure and Sex Kitten Sim Date series count at least.

vRAY

Apr 15, 2016
Hmmm... I like Unity and i think 7-zip it's good. ^^ So maybe if somewhere is game like in that style, then... I will be happy :)  *Btw. Avatar rlz*

There goes about 90% of all possible recommendations.  Lets see; no RAGS, no RPGmaker RTPs, no 7-zip, and no unity?  That means you can play flash and Twine games.  Twine is for text-based games, and I can't think of any free Flash HRPGs off the top of my head.  Not unless the Frank's Adventure and Sex Kitten Sim Date series count at least.

Hmmm... I like Unity and i think 7-zip it's good. ^^ So maybe if somewhere is game like in that style, then... I will be happy :)  *Btw. Avatar rlz*

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015

I just remembered, there's a site called Nutaku with a variety of hentai and non-hentai browser games.  You'll have to make an account, but it's free.  I got bored with it pretty quick, but you might find something you like there.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Seriously - if you don't want to install the RTPs for RPGMaker (all of them combined are only a couple hundred megs) then there's Renpy, which is self extracting and playable as is for either Window or Mac. There is a ton of stuff out there - go explore...and use the makers site for said programs as there will not be viruses (if that is your main worry)

Link to RTPs for RPG Maker

vRAY

Apr 15, 2016
I just remembered, there's a site called Nutaku with a variety of hentai and non-hentai browser games.  You'll have to make an account, but it's free.  I got bored with it pretty quick, but you might find something you like there.

I was there for some time. But... Quickly i feeled bored, so now i looking for something new. Just like Dreaming with Elsa or something.

Seriously - if you don't want to install the RTPs for RPGMaker (all of them combined are only a couple hundred megs) then there's Renpy, which is self extracting and playable as is for either Window or Mac. There is a ton of stuff out there - go explore...and use the makers site for said programs as there will not be viruses (if that is your main worry)

Link to RTPs for RPG Maker

And what RPG Maker I should download?

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
And what RPG Maker I should download?

I would suggest VX Ace, as a lot of creators do use that today.

It would probably be safer to download all of them for the largest selection of games.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
And what titles of game do you recommend?

I'll just mention RPG Maker MV games don't need anything downloaded other than the actual game to play, but it does have an annoying lag issue when playing.

For games, It depends on what your interested in.

Some of my suggestions (All located on Fenoxo forums, mostly in showcase section) are:

The Last Sovereign: An excellent game with an addicting story. Your choices will partially affect the course of the story, like how a certain character, nation or group will react to you. Many comedic scenes as well. Sex scenes are only in text though.

Harem: A good storyline, and has choices which will eventually develop towards a good and evil route. Sex scenes do have pics, you can see on the Harem page.

Renryuu: Ascension: A good sandbox RPG h game that Runs on MV. Few sex scenes currently.

Noxian Nights: A game that is based on League of Legends: Good storyline and many pictured sex scenes.

There are many other games you can play, but this is some of my suggestions.

vRAY

Apr 15, 2016
I will check them. Thanks :} But... Maybe it's not the topic, but... Do you know maybe something like Dreaming with Elsa or Pandora?

Last edited by a moderator:

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Never played the Elsa game.

With Pandora, harder to say as it's more of a visual novel than RPG. Starship Inanna maybe (I have yet to play the newest update as I've haven't had the time).

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
You mentioned that you like the style of Dreaming with Elsa and Pandora. They use a custom game engine called Adventure Creator which uses HTML/Javascript and runs in your browser so nothing else needs to be downloaded. There's a bunch of games over on Shark's Lagoon. A game quite similar to those that uses the same engine is Brad's Erotic Week by Wolfshadowe. That is a very very good game and there's nothing else to download. For similar games, I'd check out the free games offered by vdategames. Those can be played online and downloaded to play offline. Also try checking out the-vdates.com but it's online only. There's also Inspiring Celina by Sylakone and Super.  There's a bunch of ren'py links on this forum here and over there. Have fun with those! :jizz:

Never played the Elsa game.

With Pandora, harder to say as it's more of a visual novel than RPG. Starship Inanna maybe (I have yet to play the newest update as I've haven't had the time).

Elsa is hiding over here with Jessika ---> http://www.the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3663

There's links to both Dreaming with Elsa and Redemption for Jessika here. Both games are created by Tlaero and Mortze. There's also 4 other games on that same post.

vRAY

Apr 15, 2016
You mentioned that you like the style of Dreaming with Elsa and Pandora. They use a custom game engine called Adventure Creator which uses HTML/Javascript and runs in your browser so nothing else needs to be downloaded. There's a bunch of games over on Shark's Lagoon. A game quite similar to those that uses the same engine is Brad's Erotic Week by Wolfshadowe. That is a very very good game and there's nothing else to download. For similar games, I'd check out the free games offered by vdategames. Those can be played online and downloaded to play offline. Also try checking out the-vdates.com but it's online only. There's also Inspiring Celina by Sylakone and Super.  There's a bunch of ren'py links on this forum here and over there. Have fun with those! :jizz:

Elsa is hiding over here with Jessika ---> http://www.the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3663

There's links to both Dreaming with Elsa and Redemption for Jessika here. Both games are created by Tlaero and Mortze. There's also 4 other games on that same post.

Thank you, thank you. That's what i'm searching for. :)