Orifice Capacities?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Whoops, you're right, and apparently it can also check for length or thickness alone if you use that parameter.

As for the scene, how do you know that your middle 2 cocks fit? Like what made you assume so?

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
If I remove my largest cock (that doesn't fit), it uses the formerly second largest. Rather than, you know, skipping to the smallest. 

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I used to hit 18in on my characters fairly regularly, but I've made efforts to stick around 12in, which is much more suitable for my usual amazonian herms who I get up to 9/10ft. Might give myself a few more inches if we can get a couple more feet in height outside of the goo transformation. I want to be able to at least match Taiivra in height, who is 14ft tall. Incidentally she has a 2ft cock which is kinda insane.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I used to hit 18in on my characters fairly regularly, but I've made efforts to stick around 12in, which is much more suitable for my usual amazonian herms who I get up to 9/10ft. Might give myself a few more inches if we can get a couple more feet in height outside of the goo transformation. I want to be able to at least match Taiivra in height, who is 14ft tall. Incidentally she has a 2ft cock which is kinda insane.

Queen Taivra is 14ft tall!? Holy damn! That's nearly triple my Steele's height!

Edit: Wait I just checked, she's only 6ft tall! 14ft is taller than most rooms

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Queen Taivra is 14ft tall!? Holy damn! That's nearly triple my Steele's height!

my bad. she's 6'.

Where the fuck did I get 14? Did her height get changed or is my memory officially shit?

Last edited by a moderator:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
my bad. she's 6'.

Where the fuck did I get 14? Did her height get changed or is my memory officially shit?

No, she was always 6 feet tall but with a ovipositor-cock larger than Kiro's dick. You must be confusing her with the golden myr queens who are 11 feet tall, if I'm not mistaken.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
No, she was always 6 feet tall but with a ovipositor-cock larger than Kiro's dick. You must be confusing her with the golden myr queens who are 11 feet tall, if I'm not mistaken.

I hate my memory. On the bright side, I can carry around my queen like a kid on my amazons.

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
I always disliked the fact that if I had a char who was 11/11+ ft tall, it'd still give me blurbs about having to crawl/climb up on the throne to sex Irellia, as well as being small enough to rest atop her belly for the big titfuck scene.

More on topic, I usually run around with a 14" long 3" thick dick on my characters (unless using a large/hyper character), since it fits most capacities, except for maybe anal with either zil.