Question on Possible Future Content

BlackPick7

Mar 16, 2016
I may be mistaken but a couple months back I thought I heard talk about an alien race with head tails similar to the Star Wars species Twi'leks. Just wanted a little confirmation as to whether this was actually in the works or just one of many ideas that were in their infancy. 

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Fen had it as a backer poll option in a "what alien race should I do next?" poll.  This is not a guarantee that he's actually going to ever get around to doing it.

K

Krynh

Fen had it as a backer poll option in a "what alien race should I do next?" poll.  This is not a guarantee that he's actually going to ever get around to doing it.

I assume if someone else wrote them he wouldn't object to that?

BlackPick7

Mar 16, 2016

He probably wouldn't object to it as long as it's well written and just put together nicely. I think there was some overlap between someone writing a demon tf that wasn't Lucifier but I may be mistaken. 

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

I cannot guarantee that, as Nonesuch can attest.

He probably wouldn't object to it as long as it's well written and just put together nicely. I think there was some overlap between someone writing a demon tf that wasn't Lucifier but I may be mistaken. 

Nonesuch wrote Lucifier, and not knowing he'd done that I wrote the very similar Lethizyte.  Upon finding out, I scrapped Lethizyte and Nonesuch added some of the things I'd written for it that he hadn't thought of to Lucifier.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Fen would probably mind very much, as I can attest when I wrote the Myr codex. The twi'let-alikes are slated for a Phaedra II appearance, so they're coming... in a psionic, lipple-titted version... eventually. 

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Fen would probably mind very much, as I can attest when I wrote the Myr codex. The twi'let-alikes are slated for a Phaedra II appearance, so they're coming... in a psionic, lipple-titted version... eventually. 

Ohhh the hype. Theres just soooo much to look forward to... so just out of curiosity, if anyone had to put a percentage on it, how close to completion is Myrellion?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Ohhh the hype. Theres just soooo much to look forward to... so just out of curiosity, if anyone had to put a percentage on it, how close to completion is Myrellion?

Like... 90%? All that's really left is some kind of war resolution, but that's probably going to come concurrently with the next planet.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Oh okay, cool. Just curious, been looking forward to Uveto and some other things as well.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Like... 90%? All that's really left is some kind of war resolution, but that's probably going to come concurrently with the next planet.

Also Fazian, who I'm not inducing Jacques to do. Bounties should be coded by the person who bloody requested them.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015

Li....lipples?... On an npc? YESSS!!!

Twi´let race went from ok to awesome.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
The design has been around for a while now. And, with it, how it went from "potentially awesome" to "DO NOT WANT" for me.

I´ve seen this before. But I didn´t know it was a concept art for a T.i.T.S. race. Probably something I should have expected from this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The design has been around for a while now. And, with it, how it went from "potentially awesome" to "DO NOT WANT" for me.

What awesome in recolored almost-pure-humans race? And, yes, this is +1 to DO NOT WANT for me too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I never liked twi'leks that much. I was always a togruta fan.

Delicious orange butts and head tails that come with bonus horn things.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
What awesome in recolored almost-pure-humans race?

Yes, awesome as in recoloured almost-pure-humans race. Leaving aside that "Furry powah bcoz humans are boring!1!!" sentiment some people have, as much as I like mah spehs aliens, I am well aware of how that kind of beings have a large following on smut and non-smut. Myself, I happen to like head tails that make up for hair, so I've always liked twi'lek people.

I guess I should resume my work on favourite Star Wars races for the "Aliens I Would Like To Fuck" thread.

midnightepg

Apr 27, 2016

I could in such a short time. Except... 

" Note: I can finish all of these in less than three days. I am a very fast typer, used to rp Novella and T-1 in case anyone is familiar with it. I can type, but I have ADHD, short attention life-span, adding to that English is not my first language as mentioned, so I would be wasting a lot of time if I had to go through the rules of the format instead of learning it and memorizing it slowly. I can do a lot more by typing and giving ideas and so on. So if someone can agree to edit things out, and make it the proper format, I can accomplish a lot of scenes, a lot of items, a lot of new characters, and a lot of things in a much shorter time. I have after all written this in an hour or so. Also the reason I decided to help out with Fenoxo, not only TITS, is because I am certain I could improve the scenes added as a number, and items. Which I bet everyone wants. So any volunteers?"

I have posted a few ideas, and a scene. You could check it out.

https://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3248-ideas-and-a-written-scene-forstill-editing/

Terra_Lupis

Aug 28, 2015
Is there any chance with Myrellion that you could recruit the NML (No Myr's Land) Myrs? Smuggle them out the opposite to what colour they are to get them to Doctor McCallister to undergo the Orange Myr treatment along with Lillian. From there you could start a series of peace talks with Juro and the two representatives of the Myrs.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Why would you ask that in this thread?

Also no.  There is no chance of that.  JimThermic had plans for them but no longer writes for the game, so they will most likely stay exactly as they are now.

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
Why would you ask that in this thread?

Also no.  There is no chance of that.  JimThermic had plans for them but no longer writes for the game, so they will most likely stay exactly as they are now.

Unless ofc someone wants to pick them up and continues to write for them (and it reaches a minimum quality). But you should never bet on someone else writing something you wanna see and do it yourself (or throw enough money at a writer that has interest)

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Unless ofc someone wants to pick them up and continues to write for them (and it reaches a minimum quality). But you should never bet on someone else writing something you wanna see and do it yourself (or throw enough money at a writer that has interest)

So like I said, there's no chance of that.  Welcome to Fengames, home of abandonware characters.  This is why it's important to make your projects as self-contained as possible.