Nyrea Eggs status effect requirements?

Feb 14, 2016
Even though my character has all the requirements according to the wiki:

• Is fertile
  • Has an ovipositor penis
  • Cum is nyrea cum
  • Does not have "Nyrea Eggs"

The status effect does not seem to stick.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Make sure your character's nyrea score is at 3 or more to retain the status--it is gene exclusive, I suppose.

Feb 14, 2016
Make sure your character's nyrea score is at 3 or more to retain the status--it is gene exclusive, I suppose.

Thanks! Also I am wondering will the the Goo Icubator glory hole scene will be modified for those with the  Nyrea Eggs status effect in the future? Because as it stands the current scene still states that Steele has no eggs.

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
I seem to be having the same issue. Codex says I'm a Nyrea and I certainly have everything BUT the Nyrea Eggs perk. 

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
If the character has the nyrea cum type and an ovipositor penis, taking the transformation item again will have a 1/4 chance to give the nyrea eggs effect.

Do keep in mind that the eggs and oviposition in general is not fully implemented throughout the game, so it's still kind of a work-in-progress/conceptual ability. If the blurb is short, I can try changing that part of the scene to mention the eggs.

Edit: Additionally, the "eggs" given by the transformation should probably note it as an anomaly--the eggs shouldn't be fertile, even though they require fertility to produce, and are purely there for the aesthetics (until when and if actual oviposition pregnancies are a thing).

Last edited by a moderator: