Offbeatr Question

bigjrodsw

Oct 4, 2015
I keep seeing that Offbeatr rewards are being added into the Backer's Builds, what exactly are they?

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
Offbeatr's kind of like Kickstarter but it allows adult stuff. TiTS was originally funded with an Offbeatr campaign. The stuff in the notes is Fenoxo fulfilling some or the rewards for folks who funded it - stuff like a scene they got to request because of their pledge level, or having a name that makes your character start with a particular body configuration (see CoC for examples of that). Fen doesn't want the names released or published on the wiki, unfortunately, for some reason. Maybe one day.

Red1979

Apr 4, 2016
r having a name that makes your character start with a particular body configuration (see CoC for examples of that). Fen doesn't want the names released or published on the wiki, unfortunately, for some reason.

Of course he doesn't want those published, it makes those rewards trivial if everyone has access to them.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
Of course he doesn't want those published, it makes those rewards trivial if everyone has access to them.

If I had paid for one, I'd want it to be public, but that's me. I'd be all "Look at this thing that got in the game 'cuz of me!"

But that's me.

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
I have a question about offbeatr my self, What funding level was needed for custom scenes/builds?

I am a backer, but becouse of the shutdown of offbeatr I dont know what perks I payed for. All I know if I threw 80$ for lifetime gold membership.

zipszip

Jul 1, 2016
I have a question about offbeatr my self, What funding level was needed for custom scenes/builds?

I am a backer, but becouse of the shutdown of offbeatr I dont know what perks I payed for. All I know if I threw 80$ for lifetime gold membership.

Same here. I remember when the Offbeatr was finishing up, there was a mass request for various perks that you qualified for. I remember submitting something about a race, a ship, and I think a planet but have heard nothing about it since.

I donated $250 but since Offbeatr is down, I have no way of knowing what that actually unlocked, if anything at all, what the progress is on those items, and I can't seem to find a listing anywhere else either.

If anyone has a link to that, I would appreciate it.

Iaru Embyr

Jul 6, 2016
I'm sort of in the same boat. I've been going to the TiTs website up until recently for my latest builds, thinking that my backer status there would keep me up to date and would be prompted for everything related. Up until recently I noticed some of the content being listed on the main site wasn't showing up, and on closer inspection, the version from the TiTs website was actually older. Cue my doing any amount of digging at all, and I found that backer builds are tied to the registering to the main site, and attaching the email used for Offbeatr there. (following some confirmations)

Much to my (mild) horror, once in my email and searching for 'Offbeatr' to filter things down, I saw several requests 'Your response is needed' emails from Offbeatr to actually cash in on my rewards tier. Here I was waiting on a message from the TiTs website since forever, when my spam filter was eating it up all this time. I've no idea if I'm even still eligible for those goodies.