Ovilium on npcs

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I was thinking that for players who don´t enjoy either getting a vagina or egging themselves to get their much wanted egg, (Like a white egg to get that 1000 % virility...) it would be great if Shelly was upgraded to randomly give any one of the eggs the PC normally can get from Ovilium. And not just the brightly coloured one. 

Or as another idea to be able to give Ovilium to the Goocubator or any other fitting npc. (Can´t really think of any other)

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah Celise doesn't have very much utility so it's easy to forget about her. She used to be good for training up a character's cum production a bit but the Vanae and Vi's enhancement have rendered her obsolete in that regard. She could really do with an X-pack.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah Celise doesn't have very much utility so it's easy to forget about her. She used to be good for training up a character's cum production a bit but the Vanae and Vi's enhancement have rendered her obsolete in that regard. She could really do with an X-pack.

Giving Celise an xpac giving her the ability to be upgraded would definitely be cool. Besides making her into a living incubator or turning her into a guy are there any other ideas?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Giving Celise an xpac giving her the ability to be upgraded would definitely be cool. Besides making her into a living incubator or turning her into a guy are there any other ideas?

Should probably make a Celise X-pack thread for those type of questions...but I think heard somewhere that there is a type of core that makes galotians a lot more intelligent, and that there´s a galotian rusher who used it and want to give cores to the rest of her species. That would be an interesting thing to give to Celise. (Not sure if this info is legit though, seeing as I can´t remember where it came from))

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Should probably make a Celise X-pack thread for those type of questions...but I think heard somewhere that there is a type of core that makes galotians a lot more intelligent, and that there´s a galotian rusher who used it and want to give cores to the rest of her species. That would be an interesting thing to give to Celise. (Not sure if this info is legit though, seeing as I can´t remember where it came from))

The closest we have to that is Zo'dee, but she is a rahn.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
A smarter Celise would be interesting. I wish there were a less tentacular alternative to Giga Celise. Her increased hunger for cum in in that form is nice but every interaction with her becomes linked with unavoidable prostate stimulation which unfortunately kills most of the appeal for me. But yeah, I think giving her actual utility to the player would probably help the most in terms of giving the player a reason to want to keep her on their ship even once crew slots become limited. Anno has value as a shopkeeper with good resale values and Bess/n is intended to help in some capacity with their jobs once ship stuff gets more fleshed out.

Reaha and Celise on the other hand both need a means to be useful. Using Reaha as an ovilum incubator would be neat too actually. Although it would probably be best to perhaps focus more on milking in her case. We could use the magic milkers on her perhaps to collect a healing item or at the very least a product we can sell for a few credits. But yeah stuff like ovilum incubation could serve as a means to help give the currently non productive members of the crew more value.

Last edited by a moderator:

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Heh I tended to use Sophie for the purposes of egg making. But yeah now that I'm thinking about it I have a (more) massive boner for more Reaha content. But unfortunately Savin probably won't even consider tackling ovilum stuff (And hopefully someday milk collection) until he's finished her two already planned "cured" and "cowmazon" x-packs.