Shadows on Tavros (In Game)

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Aurora nods, noting down the time in her head "I'm sorry but I'm going to have to turn down your offer to stay here...I need to go back to my apartment, but Veska why don't we exchange emails and we can meet up a bit before noon somewhere? "

dybbuk

Feb 8, 2016
" That sounds like a great idea." I say quickly saying my email adress.

"I'll take you up on that offer to stay the evening, but I would hate to feel like a freeloader.  You wouldn't need anything fixed or anything like that would you?"

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Aurora nods, telling her email address "Well, I'll see you tomorrow. I'm going to head home." Aurora than walks out of the shop and heads to her home in the nicer districts of tarvos.

AsgardianPope

Mar 13, 2016
"Well...This is kind of the garbage sector when it comes to the merchant deck. Heh, what the heck. We got a water heater in the storage closet, and a shower in an adjacent room. I'd be nice to have some hot water here again." Ray chuckles. "I do have to get going though, but I should be back by the time you guys come back from visiting our friend the toll collector." She taps her brow in a two finger salute before she pulls the mask back over her head. Gone is the face of Ray, it has been convered by the visage of the old man from before. With that, Ray adjusts her mask to make sure it is on properly, and then she leaves through the front of the shop.

dybbuk

Feb 8, 2016
I nod to Ray as ... She? leaves.

"Thank you.  I'll have that thing working before to long."

I start work on the water heater, determined to finish before sleeping.

AsgardianPope

Mar 13, 2016
[Veska Repair check: Abilities: Smart+2, Dexterous+2. Roll:5, 5, 5, 3, 4, 3. Result: 15.]

As Veska examines the water heater, he determines quite easily that the kind of water heater used here is quite similar to those on Novahome. Its quite surprising to see tech that ancient here, but he knows how to get that kind of stuff working and some. As he finishes, he tests the water to see the temperature. Well dang. They could probably boil an egg with the hot water coming from the tap if they put it on max heat. Consider that water heater fixed!

dybbuk

Feb 8, 2016
"Yessss!" I said while fist pumping.

"Now for some rest." I thought to myself and headed to the front of the shop to ask the person behind the counter where I can sleep.

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
Aurora returns to her apartment, giving a long sigh as she enters, going to flop down onto the couch as she goes to pull out her phone...only to have it snatched a few moments later by her girlfriend "Eh heh...hi Lilly..." Rolling around to few her brown haired ausar girlfriend as she sighes

"Come on Aurora...just one date without running off? I know this one was because of an assassin...but I just want one nice date okay? I'll forgive you because you did a really good job." She smiles a bit before kissing Aurora on the cheek lifting Aurora's head so she can sit down and let Aurora's head lay on her lap "so...wanna watch anime?"

Aurora grins "Oh I so do..." snuggling up to her girlfriend to pass the time together

Last edited by a moderator:

AsgardianPope

Mar 13, 2016
The clerk was a bald headed man who seemed to have some age to him, although his appearance may be just as deceiving as Ray's was initially. He was a thin man with clothes much to baggy for his frame. As Veska approached him with his inquiry, the man casually lead him to one of the adjacent rooms, it wasn't much, but it had a cot and a sleeping bag. With that, the bald man didn't pay much attention to Veska. He set about cleaning the store front and switching the sign off to demonstrate that the business was closed. He would be nearby still, as the bald man laid down upon one of the couches.

Dragonheart42

Aug 26, 2015
After spending the rest of the evening together watching videos and talking. Aurora and Lilly head to bed with Aurora putting her necklace on its normal charger before the two crawl into bed and sleep for the evening, the thoughts of corrupt tax collectors dancing in Aurora's head as she sleeps.