No PC Knotting, Aina not recognizing taur?

DreamBlade

Mar 23, 2016
Hey guys!

Loving the game so far, inspired me to work on my 2D art skills (will show stuff soon).

Knotting

Aside from Aliss and Bess(sex bot), I'm noticing that my Steele doesn't "knot" any of the named NPCs such as Kiro, Seandra and such. In scenes where Seandra mounts Steele, she knots however. Kind of disappointing to invest in a larger knot and not get any of the "locked with" scenes.

Just wondering if there will be more NPCs that Steele actually knots (and locks with) aside from Bess and Aliss. I believe there have been a couple random "encounter" npcs, but I don't recall. It seems with any of the named persistent npcs, my Kui-Tan just uses her penis as if it was a normal human one.

Aina not recognizing Futaurs?

Are futaurs considered "Taurs"? On another character who's a futaur, I noticed that Aina's dialogue doesn't register that she's a futaur; "The centauress looks like she’s about to cry. Her equine tail flicks and once more you’re hit with a whumping wave of her musky mare-scent. As you breathe deeply, your mind is subsumed with arousal, drawing you into a scent-induced haze. Suddenly her equine rump is looking really attractive, even though you’re not a taur!"

Yet my Steele's description reads: "You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a futaurus over the course of your adventures." Including equine phallus and cow features. Is this a bug or working as intended?

Thanks everyone in advance for the replies and advice!

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Not all scenes have knotting equivalents, again, it depends on the writer doing the scene. Regarding Aina, I'm not sure what a "futaurus" really is...

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
'taurs have 4 or more legs, in a quadraped configuration, like a centaur. If that's not what a futaurus is, then no, you're not a 'taur.

I've never heard of a futaurus, either. I wasn't aware any such species was in the game. It sounds suspiciously like something that was save edited in.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
'taurs have 4 or more legs, in a quadraped configuration, like a centaur. If that's not what a futaurus is, then no, you're not a 'taur.

I've never heard of a futaurus, either. I wasn't aware any such species was in the game. It sounds suspiciously like something that was save edited in.

That, or if it was something gained from Lucid Dreams, it might not be compatible.

DreamBlade

Mar 23, 2016
Hrm no, the futaurus label appeared after using the treatment after lots of save scumming to get a perfect herm cow-girl. Or could have been after bovine horns but I'm not sure. It's been a while.

But I see now, I figured futaurus and taurs were the same.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
That, or if it was something gained from Lucid Dreams, it might not be compatible.

This is not from my shit. It is herm partial cow-morph and has nothing to do with 'taurs. Looks like this is derivative from "futanari minotaur".

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Futaurus is what you get when you're a cowgirl with a dick, as distinct from holstaurus and minotaur.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Futaurus is what you get when you're a cowgirl with a dick, as distinct from holstaurus and minotaur.

I didn't even know holstaurus was a thing, let alone futaurus. I'm still going to call them all minotaurs, though, myself.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Sera also has a knotting scene... I think it's only a one off scene though... I remember it well since I started my PC as herm... oooooh boy did she get inflated.