[Patreon]Stranded With Benefits Episode 1 - New public version!(0.9)

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Stranded With Benefits is a RPG Maker MV game featuring original 3D HD erotic content. The game is set on an island where you, Jason, are shipwrecked along with another girl, Irene, you soon move to a larger island only to find out that there is another girl, Claire, from the same ship there! From there your story begins to unfold as you want it to... Your decisions will impact the course of the game and the way the girls react to you. Will you make one of them fall in love with you? Will you play the neutral card trying to get them both? Or will you be stealthy and be with both of them at the same time? You will get access to all the girls, however, special scenes will only be available to you depending on your relations with them!

Public version 0.7 is out! Download it here : https://mega.nz/#!YABwVIoK!Mcar6phGRjmFK38hqy_NBKXwCsSPYf30y0LnQTdBVhc

Or grab the latest version here : Patreon

Update 0.9 is now available!

Version 0.9 change log :

- Fix a lot of bugs, some still need to be tracked down and solved.
- Introduced the characters that will be featured in Episode 2.
- Reached... A LOT of CGI

What to expect next? I aim to upgrade all the already existing scenes into semi animated and also upgrade the demo version, also working to develop a system where you can see the effect your choices have!

(Click to enlarge)

Features :

1.Original 3D HD content
2.Sandbox elements
3.Freedom of choice
4.Exciting Adventure (Discover what YOU think is a deserted island, unlock its mysteries and look for other survivors)
5.Mysterious phenomenons and a strange spherical object that affects everyone on the island in different ways...
6.And more!

The game is still in development, meaning that updates are expected to come on a weekly basis. Please consider giving the game a try and posting any issues/bugs/suggestions! Thank you!

Some Screens : (Click to enlarge)

Last edited:

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
The main bug I saw was in the stats menu, where all the 3 slots below Jason are filled even though there are no characters there.

And maybe finding a journal for Jason to record quests he is doing would be good.

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Update 0.3 is now released and available for Patrons for now. It will be released to everyone in the near future. Enjoy!

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Will there be any combat in the game?

Also, the link to Patreon on your second post doesn't work.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Nice game so far. I like this game a lot.

Are you also the maker of The Last Male? Went to check the patreon page for updates and its gone.

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Nice game so far. I like this game a lot.

Are you also the maker of The Last Male? Went to check the patreon page for updates and its gone.

Yes, development was stopped on The Last Male due to some copyright issues. However now that i'm using only original content that problem won't happen again :)

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
No problem at all. I'll just follow this game then. I like the direction its going too.

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Version 0.4 was released for patrons right now, a new demo version with more content will be released this month for free! Enjoy!

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Hey everyone! I just want to let you know that version 0.6 will arrive somewhere in the next 10 days, development is going good and I want this to be the best update yet! Here are a couple of pics as a teaser for this update :

And to clear up some unknowns : No, I do not work alone, I do most of the work myself but the help I get gives me all the time I need to develop all three games and take the weekends off :D

Irene+Beach2.png

Jason+Cage%20Close.png

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Irene+Beach2.png

I'll finish that for you!! Nice pillows!  :captainpop:

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Your opening (first) posts link doesn't go your patreon for some reason.

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Hey everyone! Stranded with Benefits 0.7 has just been released!

In this update you play as Jason and your main concern is to prove to everyone that you are back to normal. Not only that but in this update Jason gets to see the mysterious sphere and the one it controls, the plot thickens as the sphere makes its demands. The update was released in all three tiers with side story.

You can find more information here : https://www.patreon.com/StrandedWithBenefits

Also, new free version to be released soon, sounds good? :)

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Hey! Since with version 0.8 fully animated sex scenes will be implemented (to be released in a few days) there is less time for testing and I would need a few more people willing to play the game from start to the end and report possible bugs and weird stuff. 

What are the requirements? Not many, you need to have the time to test new versions in around 1-2 days before release and to report any suspicious or flat out bugged thing you encounter. So if you want to give it a shot let me know!

Check it out : Video

What do you think?

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Animation is quite well done! I noticed a collision artifact between the guy's leg and her breast. I like the fact she's using tongue though.

If you need a tester, I'll do it. It'll be a welcome upgrade from trying different paths with different girls on the stranded with benefits game.

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Version 0.9 of Stranded with Benefits was released. This update will be the last one for Episode 1, there will be some more bug fixing, however the content is pretty much enough. The game will now be Episodic, meaning that when the game reaches a higher version and nears the 1GB size, the story will be continued in another episode. Episode 2 version 0.1 will be released later this month and it will bring a lot of new features and new characters! 

Features like : 

- Updates once a month.
- Character relation tracker, on screen! (see how your choices affect you and others around you)
- A more persistent world. (things will happen with or without your help)
- Fully animated adult scenes.
- Better overall quality of the images.
- A deeper story with more branches and others!

I wanted to get all these features into the existing Episode 1 but that would have taken a very long time so the better option was to implement them in the new episode.

Also, special Tier with special reward open (limited to 2). You can get your own character in the game, more info here : https://www.patreon.com/StrandedWithBenefits

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Hey everyone! Just wanted to drop by and show off some of the new characters. With the new infusion of characters there will be more features to the game, more elements such as drama, blackmail, incest and others! As I have said before all the characters will have trackers on screen and depending on your choices new events and scenes will unfold or stay hidden. This Episode will feature animated scenes, HD renders and overall a better feeling!

Angela_00.png
Laura_01.png
LiamPeek3.png