Slavefire - new game project

Hentaikid

Mar 10, 2016
Hello all, I'm working on a new game project starring Starfire from the Teen Titans, in events that happen before she arrives on earth, loosely based on her backstory in the 80s comics, but with the look of the animated series.

On Tamaran, Starfire witnesses her sister Blackfire being kidnapped and goes to rescue her, but she is brought down by a mystery assailant and is captured herself.

She is fitted with a power damping slave collar and her training as a sex slave begins, but her climax causes a power surge that briefly disables the collar allowing her to escape. This will be the basic gameplay, Starfire can only recover her power for a brief amount of time if she has an orgasm strong enough to cause a power surge, fortunately she's on a gigantic space station whorehouse where there are plenty of candidates willing to help her with that problem.

Updates and info over at my site http://eros3d.com - a playable demo should appear in the next few weeks.

A sample sprite test

sprites.gif

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
She is fitted with a power damping slave collar and her training as a sex slave begins, but her climax causes a power surge that briefly disables the collar allowing her to escape. This will be the basic gameplay, Starfire can only recover her power for a brief amount of time if she has an orgasm strong enough to cause a power surge, fortunately she's on a gigantic space station whorehouse where there are plenty of candidates willing to help her with that problem.

Hentai logic at it´s finest.

I guess I´ll have to check for updates on this game, it has Starfire in it after all...as a sex slave nonetheless. This is hitting several of my buttons.

(Please post an update here when you´ve got a playable demo)

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Hentai logic at it´s finest.

I guess I´ll have to check for updates on this game, it has Starfire in it after all...as a sex slave nonetheless. This is hitting several of my buttons.

(Please post an update here when you´ve got a playable demo)

yup, hitting mah buttons too. Of course... I wouldn't mind Raven :p

Hentaikid

Mar 10, 2016
I do actually have a Raven 3d model made, though she needs to be updated to the software I work with now (Blender). I might use her in my next game project if I can finish this one properly.

That said, Starfire will not be the only female in this game, the station (Which still needs a name, suggestions welcome) is going to be full of alien slavegirls, I'm thinking of making an environment like the parasite in the city levels where there;s sex animations included in the background and foreground, and also some of the on screen characters can have sex spontaneously among themselves.

Hentaikid

Mar 10, 2016
starfirescreenshot.png

Quick "I'm alive" bump, still working on the demo level, none of this is final, very unpolished