Game list

DaviceMathews

Aug 26, 2015
And now just simply says failed too make script work I'm sorry i'm putting everything here but no one is willing too help.

Before anyone says report too  the guy the problem I did and recived a letter back saying

Dear swafsa 

Thank you for the report to my game I'm sorry for such an inconvenience on your part I'm sorry but I can't help you with this not having seen anyone else having the problem I can suggest that maybe you try such things as

Deleting the game from the system, and re downloading.

How ever beyond that I'm helpless if this doesn't work please report back to me anything that shows up thanks for the support of the game, and it's development.

Signed, Crouler

Which I did just that, and same thing so can anyone help?

I had a lot of trouble getting that game to work. It did not work until my Anti virus updated from a older base version that had been updating for a few years to a brand new download of the antivirus. I assume you have windows 7 or above and the correct rtp. 

higi

Oct 3, 2015
I had a lot of trouble getting that game to work. It did not work until my Anti virus updated from a older base version that had been updating for a few years to a brand new download of the antivirus. I assume you have windows 7 or above and the correct rtp. 

I have windows 7 yes but due too update for windows 10 being free at any time i can make it 10 but I don't want to be unable to play  games I have.

Yes i have the right rtp like said got tons trying get it too work.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaviceMathews

Aug 26, 2015
I would not recomend widows 10 for one reason only. The automatic updates. You computer will update at anytime that Microsoft sends out a update. This will shut off your internet, shuts off my antivirus and does not give you any warning that it is happening and or about to happen. No trouble with games so far though.

Eyero

Sep 27, 2015
Since no-one else has mentioned it yet, I feel that Nuku Valente's Flexible Survival deserves an honorable mention (check Fen's links at the top of the blog page to find the devblog).

It's basically as follows- you're in a post-apocalyptic city that's fallen victim to a nanite infection that turns people into sex-crazed monsters, who will all do their damnedest to beat you into the dirt and turn you into one of their own, usually through lewd means.

Pros- A fair bit of thought's gone into the setting, and it shows.

Gameplay is pretty solid for an H-Game- have to juggle between rescuing survivors, trying to help scientists find a cure/preventative measure for those still sane and uninfected, and scrape together enough food, water and weaponry to keep you alive and lucid until the army arrives to evac you.

Smut is well-written, with plenty of TFs available- endings are even affected based on your form at the end of the game, with the text being altered depending on whether you managed to hold out until rescue or lost your mind like so many others.

Cons- It uses Inform7, meaning you will have to learn how to use a command line interface if you don't know how to already. I believe they're trying to switch to Flash, though, but I'm pretty sure it's in alpha and restricted to Patreon backers.

Early game can be kind of brutal, especially if you don't pick dexterity as your focused skill (i.e you won't be able to hit the broad side of a barn until you level a bit). It's one of those games where you WILL fuck up a lot until you have a few runs' worth of knowledge under your belt and know where everything is.

Does contain several "kink" fetishes (feral/vore/watersports/et cetera), so take that as fair warning if they're not your cup of tea (you have the option to disable kinkier scenes at the start of a run, though).

There's also a multiplayer version with a heavy RP focus that's quite possibly even more detailed, although the MUD interface is a bit too arcane for me to work out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaviceMathews

Aug 26, 2015
I have played it for a bit but I did not like the fact that you change shape with every sexual encounter. If you want to stay one type of being you are locked out of most of the content. Or that is how I saw the game.