Gene-Splicer (GX)

Lawfuless

Mar 12, 2016
I hope I'm doing this right in the right place. Please tell me if I messed up?

So, while reading the wiki, I found this bit under the Bess/Ben Article

Bess-13 and Ben-14 units cannot reproduce unless they are equipped with a special internal gene-splicer (GX) upgrade. When equipped with the GX upgrade they can impregnate or be impregnated by almost every conceivable species in the galaxy.

The Meld-Milk in their bodies can be discharged from their breasts (if they have them) or from any orifice. Through artificially induced biological processes, the units can transform Meld-Milk into several different types of fluid on request, allowing them to satiate certain kinks and also provide sustenance to organics. This function is particularly useful when a unit is equipped with a GX upgrade, allowing them to breastfeed progeny no matter what species they are.

Does this mean there will is a possibility for Bess/Ben to (be) Knock(ed) up (by) Steele in the future? Or because they're AI rather than VI / Illegal, will that not be a thing?

Just curious as I have free time. And might be considering trying to help some how. Like figuring out coding, or doing some writing when I have free time.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
I highly hope that gets added at some point, as Bess has my favorite story. I love all that schmaltzy romantic stuff, I can't help it.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
With the mountain of content already present for Bess/Ben, I wouldn't be counting on any "expansion" to them for a looooong time. Plus, other shit needs to be focused on atm.

Lawfuless

Mar 12, 2016
I highly hope that gets added at some point, as Bess has my favorite story. I love all that schmaltzy romantic stuff, I can't help it.

I agree. Even if it's just an elusive idea for consideration in the far-flung future. Bess/Ben in general is amazing and sweet, and beautifully romantic. I really must applaud Jim's work.

Jim's gone though so i doubt anymore content will be added for him/her.

Oh, really? I wasn't aware! That's a shame... I suppose that may be true. At least for awhile.

With the mountain of content already present for Bess/Ben, I wouldn't be counting on any "expansion" to them for a looooong time. Plus, other shit needs to be focused on atm.

The coder's nightmare needn't be worsened, I agree. Still, it's wistful thinking that it might be in consideration. I mean, it's supposedly in the codex (I will have to take a look to double check). Perhaps when more of the main story, NPCs, and quests are updated, it'll be looked at. Either way, I'm just glad this game exists and has all the stuff it does.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I hope I'm doing this right in the right place. Please tell me if I messed up?

So, while reading the wiki, I found this bit under the Bess/Ben Article

Does this mean there will is a possibility for Bess/Ben to (be) Knock(ed) up (by) Steele in the future? Or because they're AI rather than VI / Illegal, will that not be a thing?

Just curious as I have free time. And might be considering trying to help some how. Like figuring out coding, or doing some writing when I have free time.

Not unless Jim comes back, and even then forcing Geddy to code more Ben/ss seems beyond cruel.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Savin'll do it, he's an A+ programmer.