Kiro and the Black Void

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Same. Unless Savin mistook Saendra with Kaede, as you can have a threesome with Kiro and Saendra......along with Kiro and Celise.

I'm pretty sure it's in game.

Kick Anno off your crew, then grind in Anon's Bar until Kiro *and* Kaede both randomly appear at the same time. That *should* trigger the scene if you interact with Kaede. 

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Kick Anno off your crew, then grind in Anon's Bar until Kiro *and* Kaede both randomly appear at the same time. That *should* trigger the scene if you interact with Kaede. 

Never kicked Anno off, which explains why I missed it.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
When I said I can't find it I meant it's not in the game's files. :c

Last edited by a moderator:

Night

Aug 26, 2015

nope never could get it to proc. I tried approaching kiro first even choosing her wing man option. Maybe it's in kaede's myrellion encounter if kiro just so happens to be there?

Side Note:The sean and kiro scene is a little weird. Didn't they know each other. I remember in saving her from the pirates attacking her ship there's a picture of the two i her room. (Maybe just a Fen and Sav easter egg?)

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Side Note:The sean and kiro scene is a little weird. Didn't they know each other. I remember in saving her from the pirates attacking her ship there's a picture of the two i her room. (Maybe just a Fen and Sav easter egg?)

The person who wrote the scene wasn't aware of Saen and Kiro knowing each other.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
If in trouble, just retcon it.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
I don't really like Kiro as a person, but selling her out to Chow or to the Void would be dickbaggery for dickbaggery's sake.

Also she's one of Fen's favorites, so it's unlikely anything will happen to her unless you make it happen.

But i do awful things to characters I like all the time. Penny bimbofication, all the Urta bad-ends in Urtaquest, locking Doc Badger up for life. Usually I'm a bit of a softie about outright murder for anyone, though (except demons. They don't have souls.)

What the others are tactfully not mentioning is that Urta was/is widely regarded as Fenoxo's favorite waifu character in CoC. He wrote and coded a lot of content for her as a result, including a special quest where you played as her for a while.

What others aren't mentioning is that Urta was a huge character favorite in CoC, and not just because I liked writing her. She wrecked favorite character polls for ages and there were even plenty of positive comments about her in the 4chan threads, though this is back before the groupthink turned against her.

Also, I made sure you could horribly dump her and break her heart like two different ways, even though it utterly destroys her as a person.

Someone earlier mentioned her being a fursona - that is false, though she did spring from a concept I had for one originally.

As for my love of big-dicked, hyper-libidinous hermaphrodites... I'm not gonna apologize for that.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
But i do awful things to characters I like all the time. Penny bimbofication, all the Urta bad-ends in Urtaquest, locking Doc Badger up for life. Usually I'm a bit of a softie about outright murder for anyone, though (except demons. They don't have souls.)

Fair point.  Consider the statement retracted with my apologies.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
I'm a sucker for tragic endings. It's why I absolutely love Cowboy Bebop. And also mindbreak, though that isn't that in anime...

Flo

Oct 9, 2015
Hyper dicks and futa is probably the fetishes I'm glad I share with Fenoxo, the man knows what's good.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
But yes, Urta began as Fen's fursona before he decided not to have one, at which point the design was reused for the character.  As one of the first CoC characters who didn't walk up to you and declare it was time to get fucked, stud, Urta naturally received much more attention than your usual NPC over the course of the game, and pretty much everything about CoC's waifu brigade can be traced back to her or Marble as inspiration.

Out of the 2 I liked Urta a lot more than Marble, actually went through several playthroughs without knowing Marble existed whereas I always went for Urta. Even before she becomes fertile she's fun to interact with. Emmy reminds me the most of Urta's sweet and lusty side whereas Kino seems to embody Urta's inner Bacchus and lust...the idea of those 2 getting together is...ungh!

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Alright two things:

1) Tried to fire Anno and go to Anon's Bar, however it didn't work. Kaede shows up with Anno at all times, so a best I'd need to go back to an earlier playthrough where i've met both Kaede and Kiro but haven't hired Anno at all yet.

2) Why the hell is kicking Anno off the ship written so meanly!? I felt like an asshole telling her to get off the ship, which makes some sense if you have a hard personality, but mine was nice. I mean oi it's not like I will always have infinite space in my ship, leaving someone on Tavros for a bit shouldn't sound like an out of the blue breakup.

I just checked what happens when I send off the other crewmates, and of the three Anno's the saddest.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
2) Why the hell is kicking Anno off the ship written so meanly!? I felt like an asshole telling her to get off the ship, which makes some sense if you have a hard personality, but mine was nice. I mean oi it's not like I will always have infinite space in my ship, leaving someone on Tavros for a bit shouldn't sound like an out of the blue breakup.

I just checked what happens when I send off the other crewmates, and of the three Anno's the saddest.

That's how Savin wrote her.