Kiro and the Black Void

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
With the faction system being added in the foreseeable future, I remembered that Kiro mentioned 'being all over the news' when you first meet her for her pirate-y deeds. 

I skimmed the Smutosaur page for her and read:

Kiro stole her current ship, the leaf-shaped cruiser Blade, after losing a high-stakes poker game with its previous owner, Lysander Chow. Shortly after stealing the Blade, Kiro came under fire from other pirates belonging to the Black Void cartel. She was forced to team up with Kaede to escape a deadly ambush intended for Chow.

Given that we may someday become more buddy-buddy with the Black Void or Chow himself (especially after KaraQuest2), we may have to make a call regarding her fate. 

Would you turn her in/kill her yourself or try to take the Paragon route with her? You'd either potentially piss off one of the powerful Smuggler or a relatively prominent member of the largest pirate faction or kill someone we've had around long enough to bond with. Either way, there'd most likely be some sort of blood on your hands at the end of day like in KaraQuest's end.

Or do you just assume this event may never come to be? 

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Friendly advice: be sure to check all the related links and refresh your memory before posting. I myself had 'done goofed' plenty of times before

Lysander Chow is a notorious smuggler and criminal entrepreneur operating on the galactic frontier. A playboy billionaire and cardshark, he originally owned the Blade and provides work for several crews of smugglers, including Kara Volke. He is often shown in direct conflict with pirates, hinting that his organization may be directly in competition with the Black Void.

Even if this wasn't the case, we already have two huge chunks of the Black Void (Bragga's and and Amara's fleets) with a lot of content present and planned for both of them. So I don't think that we'll have additional crime syndicate factions any time soon, if at all.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I don't really like Kiro as a person, but selling her out to Chow or to the Void would be dickbaggery for dickbaggery's sake.

Also she's one of Fen's favorites, so it's unlikely anything will happen to her unless you make it happen.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Also I'm pretty sure that the Black Void is kinda feudalistic and pissing off one Lord doesn't mean the other lords will give a flying fuck. Bragga might not like us for our affiliation with Saendra, but Amara probably doesn't give a fuck.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Kiro and Emmy are basically Space Urtas so expect more content. Now, whether it'll be Quest-tier or not, I dunno.

So Kiro knows Kaede? I had no idea. Threesome when?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
wow I'm surprised people didn't know Kaede knew Kiro... I guess people didn't read any of the Talon Rouge fic's Savin wrote.

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
Friendly advice: be sure to check all the related links and refresh your memory before posting. I myself had 'done goofed' plenty of times before

Even if this wasn't the case, we already have two huge chunks of the Black Void (Bragga's and and Amara's fleets) with a lot of content present and planned for both of them. So I don't think that we'll have additional crime syndicate factions any time soon, if at all.

Waifu posting at 5 AM doesn't go so well if you haven't slept. Sorted it out some, I think. 

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Kiro and Emmy are basically Space Urtas so expect more content. Now, whether it'll be Quest-tier or not, I dunno.

So Kiro knows Kaede? I had no idea. Threesome when?

Kaede actually interacts with Kiro in game, if they're both at the same bar at the same time. 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Kaede actually interacts with Kiro in game, if they're both at the same bar at the same time. 

But AFAIK you can't trigger any sort of Kaede scenes outside of one-time events and repeatable Anno threesomes. Is it in the blurbs?

Why does everyone forget about Penny almost all the time? :mad:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I thought Embry was more of a space Rubi, with a little bit of Amily minus the whole basically last of their kind deal.

Scratch that, I read Embry as Emmy.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
What the others are tactfully not mentioning is that Urta was/is widely regarded as Fenoxo's favorite waifu character in CoC. He wrote and coded a lot of content for her as a result, including a special quest where you played as her for a while.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
What the others are tactfully not mentioning is that Urta was/is widely regarded as Fenoxo's favorite waifu character in CoC. He wrote and coded a lot of content for her as a result, including a special quest where you played as her for a while.

Which had fights in which you could lose and get bad endings for. However, it was bad ends for Urta and not for you.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Pretty sure Fen would love to be Urta.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
*raises hand*

I have read several times that Urta is his actual fursona, but I've never been able to verify whether said statement was true or false.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It might have been. I know he used the name for various games.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Tactfully, yes.  Sure glad that's over.

But yes, Urta began as Fen's fursona before he decided not to have one, at which point the design was reused for the character.  As one of the first CoC characters who didn't walk up to you and declare it was time to get fucked, stud, Urta naturally received much more attention than your usual NPC over the course of the game, and pretty much everything about CoC's waifu brigade can be traced back to her or Marble as inspiration.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Penny's old and busted Space Urta, Emmy is new hotness Space Urta.

I swear, it's like I have an underdog fetish or something. In any case, if someday we'll be given as much tools to fix/help Penny as we have to break her right now, that would be all I ever want for her. Maybe a scene utilizing PC vag.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I swear, it's like I have an underdog fetish or something. In any case, if someday we'll be given as much tools to fix/help Penny as we have to break her right now, that would be all I ever want for her. Maybe a vag scene.

Er Penny has a vag scene already, if you mean when you have a dick. You bend her over her desk and if you have a dick in the first scene with her when you ask for sex the first time she penetrates herself with said organ. Of course the shower sex scene is one off I believe.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
@Ethereal Dragon I was talking about a scene vagina-wielders would be able to enjoy. It's bad enough that if you want to enjoy a dickgirl fetish both you and Penny are interested in exploring you end up screwing her character over, but as a pure female you can't even reap full benefits of your douchebaggery.

@StarcraftJunkie It's vaginal, but that's not what I was talking about.

Evolving Kitten

Mar 13, 2016
@Ethereal Dragon I was talking about a scene vagina-wielders would be able to enjoy. It's bad enough that if you want to enjoy a dickgirl fetish both you and Penny are interested in exploring you end up screwing her character over, but as a pure female you can't even reap full benefits of your douchebaggery.

@StarcraftJunkie It's vaginal, but that's not what I was talking about.

I saw "Vagina wielders". and i thought, "WTF" then i remembered i was in Fenoxo's world. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015

This is already ingame? Can't find it anywhere.