A Guide to Scrap Buying on Tarkus

TFMaster

Hey, TFMaster here with some tips to buying scrap on Tarkus. During my time spent on Tarkus I've learned a thing or two about buying scrap. If you already know about this stuff then disregard this guide, this is mostly for amateurs to the scrap trade. What I am talking about of course is the encounter with the male Raskvel gang where they offer to sell you scrap. I will go through every item of scrap that these guys sell and which merchants to sell them to.  First off you should know that Aurora and Anno will not buy scrap from you, that of course leaves Shekka and Colenso. Of course one should note that one should buy low and sell high when it comes to scrap. First of all we have the bulky data core DO NOT I repeat DO NOT BUY this hunk of junk! It is almost never worth it. Next we have the shiny spaceship part the best person to sell this too would be Shekka. Then there's the antique android which should be sold to Shekka as she will usually pay a high price for this piece. And then last but not least we have the locked metal chest this of course should be sold to Colenso as he will usually pay a high price for it since he will want to open it to see what secrets lie inside. Follow these guidelines and you'll be making a profit off of the scrap trade in no time at all! I hope that this guide was helpful to you guys and once again if you already knew this stuff then this guide is not for you.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Only buy the Bulky Data Core if Anno isn't in your party, she will buy it for a premium, otherwise.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Only buy the Bulky Data Core if Anno isn't in your party, she will buy it for a premium, otherwise.

Yeah, unless you've signed Anno onto your team, you're free to sell to her. Once you have her in your team you can make bank thanks to the fact she's the best merchant to sell to at 85% of base price per item.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
That's their fault for not knowing that wikis and Google are a thing. Still, it's our duty of sorts to help our peers out. And that includes linking  them to every external source they might need for further research, right?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
That's their fault for not knowing that wikis and Google are a thing. Still, it's our duty of sorts to help our peers out. And that includes linking  them to every external source they might need for further research, right?

I wouldn't even call the wiki external since it was created by a dev and a lot of the pages on there are made by either devs or writers.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The wiki is linked to both from the taintedspace site and from fenoxo.com.  It's an official part of the site network.