What happened to Gaea's Covenant docs?

darkmoon1234

Mar 8, 2016
Hi guys, long time lurker on the forums, pre-site move. I was puttering around on the forums today and saw something that actually made me register so I could see if anyone else had noticed it. I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to the links to the documents of a WIP game called "Gaea's Covenant"? The documents in question were lists of monsters and their habitats, as well as a general overview of the setting for the game itself. I really loved the detail and obvious time put into the worldbuilding of the setting and am rather sad that I cannot seem to find the topic relating to the game anymore. It says that the game is not yet in the "dead games" section of the overview, which is good to hear, but I'd still love to be able to read up on the setting material and ecosystem of the game again. If anyone has any information regarding this it would be wonderful if they could hit me up with something :D

darkmoon1234

Mar 8, 2016
I managed to find it on the monster girl forums after a few minutes of digging, thank you so much nephilim! It's really good to read up on things again, though im not sure if much has changed since i read it last. I'm not entirely sure if its okay for a new user like me to leave links to outside pages on the forums, so if anyone wants the link to the document pm me and I'd be more then happy to provide it! :)

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
As far as I'm aware, Quiet Browser has been focusing on Fall of Eden work lately and hasn't done any work on his other projects in the mean time.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
I managed to find it on the monster girl forums after a few minutes of digging, thank you so much nephilim! It's really good to read up on things again, though im not sure if much has changed since i read it last. I'm not entirely sure if its okay for a new user like me to leave links to outside pages on the forums, so if anyone wants the link to the document pm me and I'd be more then happy to provide it! :)

I would be interested.