Dr. Lash and Rack Removal

bambi_f20

Feb 26, 2016
I was playing around with Dr. Lash and I noticed that he can't actually seem to remove my breasts.

I went to him with FF/G cup breasts (depending on lactation). When I go through the surgery, it reports that I only have plain looking nipples left, but when I check my appearance, I still have D-cups.  There seems to be something about D-cups in fact, because if I perform the Rack Removal again, I still have D's.

Is this a bug, or is there something about my character (normal human, only one row of boobs) that prevents full removal?

Edit:

This has to do with lactation.  Once I milked myself, they shrunk down to nothing. I think, maybe, this should be fixed, or maybe it's working as designed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
The point is, if you are getting a mastectomy the milk would be getting removed as well. A breast removal procedure should not be leaving two D-cups worth of milk.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Just an oversight. His surgeries should be thorough enough to remove all traces of those distracting sexual features including lactation.

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
As far as I'm aware, it's not exactly mastectomy surgery. It's more like increasing and decreasing sizes using sex game logic. I would agree to this if the procedure said that it cancelled out milk production, as well, but it doesn't. Not saying it shouldn't, it totally should seeing as Dr. Lash is anti-anything sexual. Just saying that it does remove any cup sizes you have from breast tissue. The lactation is kind of different in that regard... at least, in this universe. In this universe they seem to act more as literal jugs, rather than actual breasts.