Kelly mods scene options

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
According to the wiki when you ask her about her mods new options will appear if you have an extremely large penis.

Is this implemented? 

I´m asking because I have no idea how to get these options. 

How much affection must you have? So far I´ve tried up to 400 %

How big a penis must you have? I´ve tried up to 14 inches thick and 70 inches long.

Is it just some slightly changed scene easily overlooked if you skim read it?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
You can get her affection up to 400%? That sounds like a bug, cause apart from Hel from CoC I don't recall any characters affection surpassing 100% in Fen's games.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
You can get her affection up to 400%? That sounds like a bug, cause apart from Hel from CoC I don't recall any characters affection surpassing 100% in Fen's games.

Yeah I thought there was something strange about that, but decided to ask if it was the same for everyone else before calling it in.

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Yeah I thought there was something strange about that, but decided to ask if it was the same for everyone else before calling it in.

If I remember correctly, when I was reading up on all my stats two-three days ago, my affection with Kelly was at 100%. So at least for me it's within normal bounds, maybe you were playing an earlier version that allowed you to go up to 400%? Otherwise I'd suggest you report it in the bug report section.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Yes, version 0.6.35, but I just tried it out in the newest version and found the same issue. Going to make a new topic in the bugs section.