Just a little idea- Situational Armor rules.

Wife Material

Jan 25, 2016
In short, I was thinking that for combat zones the game would switch you to your "armor" classed clothing and that when you're in neutral zones such as cities and such the game switches you to your normal casual "clothing" classed apparel. 

Now, I know you can just do this manually if you really wanted to but I'd like to think this idea has some merit so I wanted to  share it with the community here, feel free to embrace or ignore the idea I just wanted to get it off my chest.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
In the case such a mechanic was added it would have to be optional. Seeing as exhibitionists probably would dislike having their clothes or armor suddenly appear, when they´re trying to show of their adam/eve suit. There´s also the people preferring to always walk around with their armor, like me, and people who prefer to stay casual.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Well technically this could be easily done by having Combat armor and Casual armor equipment slots, but that seems like unnecessary complexity.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Being clothed or armored at any given point is a player choice. Sure, it might be a pain to swap from your work uniform while you're out in the wilds with monstergirls to being in a babydoll when you get back to your ship, ready to go down on your entire crew for the night. I think a better alternative would be to have mobile wardrobe sets, you still have to have the pieces in your inventory, but you can hotswap outfits quickly.

Bartran

Feb 9, 2016
I feel like any of these could be good. I've lost track of the number of times I've walked into the wilderness with casual clothes on or been clomping around in my armor without even knowing it.

Wife Material

Jan 25, 2016
Well technically this could be easily done by having Combat armor and Casual armor equipment slots, but that seems like unnecessary complexity.

I wouldn't mind that one bit, and bruh this is a lewd text game for a very niche crowd. The entire game is a unnecessary complexity.