Changing wings color

a`nickname

Feb 28, 2016
Hello,

I tested a bit Ceria's Dove Balm while trying to make a bimbo-cupid (pink eyes, hair, lips and feathery wings, fighting with a bow* and underware) PC and I was only able to get black-feathered dove wings. After double-checking the PC variables with minerva, I came to the conclusion there is currently no way to modify the color of Captain's Steele wings. Hence this post (duh).

I understand suggestions need to be easily implemented because Fen & Crew have bigger stuff to write, so I think simply add a new effet to the rainbowtox would probably be the path of least work. Now, I'm sure there are more fun ways to do that (Could ask Ceria to dye them?). If you have feasible ideas, just shoot!

Sorry if the idea was already down the pipe or if it's already in the game and simply missed it. Otherwise, I hope you like it!

*Additional suggestion: lust-damage arrows. Maybe acquired through training with Tanis?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Wing Colors are determined by fur color.

Also there are two lust damage bows already in the game on the ant planet.

Last edited by a moderator:

a`nickname

Feb 28, 2016
Wing Colors are determined by fur color.

Also there are two lust damage bows already in the game on the ant planet.

Thanks for the info!

So I just checked with the public build, it's impossible for a furless character to dye their fur, which is logical, but it also prevent them to change their wings' color. I guess a good solution would simply be to unlock that possibility to winged, furless PCs.

Concerning the bows, you sadly have to choose between the Queen's bow or her offsprings. The Myr bow is good for the current difficulty level, I'll try it out, thanks!