how to get mimbrane facea?

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
all of my mimbranes have trust level 4 but i don't know how to get the face mimbrane

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
You need the feet mims which require human feet. Digi legs are SOL and it sucks.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
You don't. As a half kui-tan without the feet I got the face

I had to get feet to get face, either you bugged and got lucky or something changed. Also, in case you weren't aware, kui-tan feet/legs are human, just with fur. Maybe I was wrong about human, but last I tried with leithan/lizan didn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Krynh

I had to get feet to get face, either you bugged and got lucky or something changed. Also, in case you weren't aware, kui-tan feet/legs are human, just with fur.

That's odd then. I never get the feet as a Kui-tan but always get the face. I havent tried as another race or on the latest build yet.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I got the face, became a slime, then lost the legs but kept the face.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
GaloMax specifically removes them when the fifth dose takes effect.

Hence loophole. Given how mims should work (though I think it could use some working) losing them - legs and mims - via galomax shouldn't happen yet it does.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I don't remember if there's a description of them leaving when you take the GaloMax but it's specifically coded to happen. Are you saying lore-wise it shouldn't?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I don't remember if there's a description of them leaving when you take the GaloMax but it's specifically coded to happen. Are you saying lore-wise it shouldn't?

No, but mechanically it shouldn't, which then begs the question if galomax does it why then are leg tfs stopped at all? Either way, something in the code needs to change; galomax doesn't remove legs if mims attached (as currently is can't lose or gain any) or leg tfs are allowed which would require the mim code, which is already prone to problems, to be changed and cause yet more headaches. Someone somewhere along the line will bring this discrepancy up if it isn't now.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm not sure I understand. GaloMax removes your legs under your knees entirely; you move via goo. Somewhere in the process I'm assuming the Mimbranes just...fall off and leave.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Guessing since the Goo TF is pretty specialized and essentially permanent.