Lydia a new crew member

thebadwolf

Jan 15, 2016
Just as the name says she is a 6,5 feet tall 3 headed Female dog morph who you save from bandits while you go from new texas to travos you have a 50% chance to receive a distress signal from a ship called "the strider"(ship size medium) then while you explore the ship you find a bunch of riders(6 in total)upon defeating them you see her lying on the floor you have 3 options:take her to your ship(take her),leave or loot and leave(L&L) if you take her you need to wait 2 days for her to regain consciousness then after after a bunch of talking(added by fenoxo & crew)you can offer her to be a part of your crew or leave her at travos where you can encounter her at the bar then you need to talk,drink,and go on a date or two(again by fenoxo & crew) to build up that affected then you can have sex with her(same if a crew member)

And if you choose any of the other options you will never encounter her again(to encounter again start a new game)

The bandits will be lvl 4 each,And looting the ship will give you 250 credits                                                                   So what do you think this is my first idea(for the game)

P.S as for the 3 heads i thought it might be fun and interesting(and kinky) to have a triple blowjob

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
added by fenoxo & crew

That's not how this works.

The Ideas section is for you to put forward ideas you are going to be writing for critique. As your post indicates, you lack the capacity to do that. Ergo:

So what do you think this is my first idea(for the game)

It's not going to happen.