Cass the Treated Kaithrit and Shelly

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Was really really really really bored and read the treatment all the way through. Had a very confused boner.   Anywho.  Was wondering what happened to Shelly?  I mean Cass ends up on New Texas but where'd the nurse end up?  Pureline female treated and spitroasted like a medical professional with easy access to medicine to blunt her addictive cum who fucks a bimbofication victim should be? 

I mean she didn't seem too bad but that was pretty bad.  Not being on those meds when all kinda of bullshit can walk in and walk out with you. 

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
If you read the scene, Cass mentions her "crew" is out working while she takes a couple of family days. So Shelly's captaining the Hestia at that particular moment.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Moreover, Cass even mentions 'inviting Kaede to peep on her riding a big dzaan cock some other time' during the tongue-service scene.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
If you read the scene, Cass mentions her "crew" is out working while she takes a couple of family days. So Shelly's captaining the Hestia at that particular moment.

Wait.   I've been looking for this in that scene and can't find it.  Is is only in the female scenes? The dude scenes don't mention it. 

And is there anyway to delete posts? 

Last edited by a moderator: