CoC RPG XP

Luke

Oct 25, 2015
First off this is my first ever forum thread.......ever, so forgive me if its sub-par.

Today im thinking of my latest challenge, making a CoC game in RPG maker XP.

The reason i am posting this thread is that im wondering if anyone else is looking to make a RPG maker XP version of CoC.

Also im looking for people who are good with art to help with Art to help with win/lose scenes as well as bad end and normal consensual scene, if need be i will pay as of when i can, of course once the project is done it will be free to download for the obvious reason that Fen is the owner of CoC and TiTS.

If you can help or know of anyone who is good with art, please let me know and it needs to be very good, if you do charge send me either an off topic SFW sample or if you have a website let me know and i look and if it looks good ill engage your services :)  

Anyway enough rambling on my part, even if your a person wanting to play the game let me know of any things to add be it sexual or otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Partysan

Sep 16, 2015
I love how people says "good luck" like to a man that goes in a suicidal mission. I will just say: "Go for it man, yah'now you can!"

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Or Rpgmaker MV. Then you can host it on a website to play or have it available for download. OR have an android version, and a MAC version. 

You would get more people playing using MV

Spikes

Aug 27, 2015
I agree, RPGM MV would be the best option honestly. VX Ace would be second best. Lots of scripts and resources for both.

Mustang Flex

Aug 27, 2015
I love how people says "good luck" like to a man that goes in a suicidal mission. I will just say: "Go for it man, yah'now you can!"

Not gonna lie, it's because it is a suicide mission. Even so, I'll not say "good luck". Instead I'll say "prove me wrong"

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
It'd still probably be text based, just with pretty pictures to go along with it. So you'd still have to read, no matter however hard doing that isn't.

Luke

Oct 25, 2015
Right now im still typing up the Games hierarchy for everything, don't bother sticking around, this will take a while, even the hierarchy is a bitch, imagine how irritating the game making will be, come back in a year or so.

lightningshifter

Aug 27, 2015
It is possible to make an open world styled game like CoC in rpgmaker. It just takes a TON of work to make it happen. I wouldn't call it a flatout suicide mission. I would say the risk of burnout would be extreme if you're thinking of tackling this one alone though.

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
The best advice we could probably give him is to stagger his work, because doing everything one right after another IS a good way to experience burnout, and to wish him good luck in his endeavors.