Fire Emblem Fates

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Yeah I kind of figured that.

But anyway, what class did you make your reclass option to for your MC? Personally, I went Samurai for that Astra business going on there.

I hadn't looked up any of that stuff yet, so I just went with what I normally do for my PC stuff which is mage.  I do wish I had, however, now that I know the mechanics work for reclassing, the order you get characters in, and what classes get what abilities.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
and what classes get what abilities.

You could still visit other peoples castle and just get skills from their units for your own, though that's kind of a cheat and makes your units (especially your Avatar) OP as fuck.

Of course you could justify it as skipping the grinding part for certain classes because you want to get the skills fast. But then there's the skills from other classes your units don't have and then your back to square one.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
I am liking birthright better then conquest, since Conquest didn't have challenge stages all you could do was the main story path that that felt just to..I dunno the word. But it takes away the whole aspect of supports since you cant pick any up later in the game. Also Conquest has some really unfair spikes.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
I am liking birthright better then conquest, since Conquest didn't have challenge stages all you could do was the main story path that that felt just to..I dunno the word. But it takes away the whole aspect of supports since you cant pick any up later in the game. Also Conquest has some really unfair spikes.

This is most likely because Birthright was built with Awakening fans in mind while Conquest was built with fans of the original Fire Emblem games in mind, hence the difficulty. 

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015

You actually can grind out supports if you want in Conquest mode, just not experience or gold.  Download the free DLC for the game (it's basically an advertisement for Awakening), then send in the people you want to build supports on and have them do most of the fighting.  They won't earn experience and you won't get any cash or loot you can sell, but characters that fight together will build their support levels.  You can replay this mission as many times as you want, letting you build up any supports you want once you have the characters.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
You actually can grind out supports if you want in Conquest mode, just not experience or gold.  Download the free DLC for the game (it's basically an advertisement for Awakening), then send in the people you want to build supports on and have them do most of the fighting.  They won't earn experience and you won't get any cash or loot you can sell, but characters that fight together will build their support levels.  You can replay this mission as many times as you want, letting you build up any supports you want once you have the characters.

I know that. But the problem with it is that it scales with your avatar.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I know that. But the problem with it is that it scales with your avatar.

Huh, didn't know that it scaled.  Guess I'd better make sure I build up relations now, before the enemies get out of hand.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Huh, didn't know that it scaled.  Guess I'd better make sure I build up relations now, before the enemies get out of hand.

Yup, its cheap I think (At least I know it does with Birth, snice I am playing through it right now trying to get the seal)

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Yup, its cheap I think (At least I know it does with Birth, snice I am playing through it right now trying to get the seal)

Well, on Birthright you can just take the game at the pace you want, you can do as many skirmishes as you want.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
You can support-grind in both by visiting My Castles, though you don't gain weapon ranks/XP in Conquest.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
You can support-grind in both by visiting My Castles, though you don't gain weapon ranks/XP in Conquest.

Well I know about base stuff but its random on who speaks with who.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Well I know about base stuff but its random on who speaks with who.

No like, visiting other peoples "My Castle" through the little crystal thing next to the person you chose to operate your "My Castle". By doing so you can challenge the person who runs that "My Castle" in their castle or yours (with handicaps or not), defeating enemies there can increase support with your units if their paired up.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
No like, visiting other peoples "My Castle" through the little crystal thing next to the person you chose to operate your "My Castle". By doing so you can challenge the person who runs that "My Castle" in their castle or yours (with handicaps or not), defeating enemies there can increase support with your units if their paired up.

Oh, invasions. Ok.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
*salty post because Royal Royale is so frustrating*

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
*salty post because it isn't out in Europe yet*

I know man, I feel you. Good thing it comes out for you guys next month instead of next year.

*salty post because Royal Royale is so frustrating*

Using Ryoma and just waiting for the enemies to get to you is the easiest way I found beating it. Haven't beat it with Team Nohr yet.