Which shrine maiden are you knocking up?

Which shrine maiden are you knocking up?

• Total voters

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
Personally I am indifferent to new content about shrine maiden it is more I would burn the nursery if with that we could obtain an excellent repeatable preg content with Rindo.

Fluffy killers: "Look boy, it would be annoying for us if this girl's lineage spread, so... STOP FUCKING HER!!!"

Champion: MAKE ME!!!

WillyDaPoo

Jun 24, 2022
They're both great picks and I would probably select both if it was possible but Mai goes through A LOT of changes emotionally from her pregnancy and that's a very interesting choice to me. The contrast from before to after is great.

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
i would love to impregnate mai... but how do you go about it.... i only ever get the miko scene

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
i figured it out.... version 5.8 and 5.9 are not avalible on the download page on fenoxo's blog.....

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I haven't tried the latest version of Miko pregnancy but I really enjoyed Mai's content. This is why I have multiple saves.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I'm stuck at this choice right now to be honest. I made a test save and spammed through Mai's pregnancy and the shift in personality after being weened off the winterstem... she becomes adorable. I really like them both and going through a hard debate which one I want to pick for this play through.

Reactions: WillyDaPoo

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I ended up choosing Mai. While I definitely appreciate the THICC that is Miko, the post preg version of Mai is just feelsgoodman.

Reactions: Mercuriussnake

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Went Miko for my main file. I hope it gets developed even more past this new route split, selfish though that sounds.

Nov 9, 2021
I honestly wish I could do both. I prefer Miko overall, but Mai is a bigger improvement over her regular content. If regular Miko is a 90 and regular Mai is a 70, then preg Miko is a 95 and preg Mai is a 90.

Hellrazaband

Apr 22, 2023
This is a hard choice for me... First, you don't get to take the one you choose under your wing as you can do for sweet Rindo and what comes after you get one pregnant always makes me feel I put a bad stain on their life...

On one hand, Miko is, like, more carefree and don't take it as harshly as her sister if you put a kit in her belly. She cope rather well with her voracious appetite so stealing her chance to become the successor of Komari and casting this "having children without being married" shade on her but making her the mother of one of your kit or making her the successor... damn, tell me about right or wrong...

On the other hand, seeing in what state Mai is that fateful night, thinking about how she drug herself to hide her hunger... Damn, she's hurting herself ! But her trying to kill me made me feel like "that was a very bad idea". You're making her trade a desintoxication cure for a rather uncomfortable social predicament (since, as said, you can't link her to your household)...

I won't lie : the tie for the race to the successor's place must be broken (or so do I think) and I love this content but... I always feel like I do something wrong, no matter who I bless with motherhood...

Anyway, I did both on different saves...

Last edited:

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
See I am at an impasse between rp and meta. obviously miko is less put out to be taken out of succession and is less suited for it in general, but the question asked is 'who do you like better' and that's mai by a mile. do i metagame and have children with a woman i do not like very much to save mai's position, or answer honestly and ruin mai's life?

Last edited:

WhoAmI

Oct 14, 2017
See I am at an impasse between rp and meta. obviously miko is less put out to be taken out of succession and is less suited for it in general, but the question keros asks is 'who do you like better' and that's mai by a mile. do i metagame and have children with a woman i do not like very much to save mai's position, or answer honestly and ruin mai's life?
You can certainly choose your favourite when asked the question, but you don't have to satiate them when the event occurs. Sure, you miss out on the pregnancy content, but at least you won't "ruin their lives".

Reactions: valkyr42

Loveless

May 29, 2022
See I am at an impasse between rp and meta. obviously miko is less put out to be taken out of succession and is less suited for it in general, but the question keros asks is 'who do you like better' and that's mai by a mile. do i metagame and have children with a woman i do not like very much to save mai's position, or answer honestly and ruin mai's life?
Mai or Miko replacing Komari is a big if anyways. Keros being the petty god he is, is unlikely to release Komari any time soon. So you can impregnate to your heart's content.

Reactions: MellowNumel

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
I personally like Miko more, but I feel Mai is the better choice because it has a larger impact both in terms of content and in world. Miko results in ostensibly the status quo staying the same whereas if Mai gets pregnant Miko has to grow up a little and Mai is forced to challenge her addiction and be less detached as a result regardless of whether or not Komari actually hands either of them her position. And of course, Mai can now enjoy sex that's not patting, pretty big improvement.

Last edited:

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
Whichever one that isn't involved with Takahiro. I know you can do some voyeur shit with him, I never do it and as far as I'm concerned I don't wanna touch anyone who does anything remotely sexual with him.

Boshe

Apr 4, 2022
Whichever one that isn't involved with Takahiro. I know you can do some voyeur shit with him, I never do it and as far as I'm concerned I don't wanna touch anyone who does anything remotely sexual with him.
they are both involved in that scene