Welcome to the 'Rails.

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
Several of the guards notice him, and after several seconds of staring they go back to their duties. A man in a heavy suit of plate metal armor approaches the two. He looks the two over, before giving Dominik his hand to shake. "Names Austin Baum."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Dominik Kayden

He shake the man's hand "Nice to meet you mister Baum,i'm Dominik Kayden and this Sarlos Wyrd" he point to the wolf behind him "he have been walking for a bit may we go inside New Venus now?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirie

Jan 18, 2016
Sarlos toched the edges of his hat as a greeting... That until he remembered, that he actualy lost his hat during an explosion. "You must forgive us, but we are kind of lost here. I don't want to bore you with explanations, suffice it to say, that we are not common with the surroundings" 

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
Austin nods. "New to the South, huh?" He looks you over. "From the looks of things, you come from up North, right? Plenty of places to get oriented to the region inside the city." He then claps his hands together. "One last question before we look you over and let you in. What kind of mutie are you?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Dominik Kayden

"Yea are new ,we may be from the north we just got really lost and some strange things happened anyway we got here somehow ,also may i inquire what do you mean by mutie?is that what tell call shaving the fur of the entire body nowadays?if so please forgive my rudeness i mean no disrespect."

Kirie

Jan 18, 2016
Sarlos Wyrd

"I don't think that this how it works." Wyrd wispered to his partner in trouble "It's more like he wants to know on which side we are..."

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
Austin coughs awkwardly, and says "Sorry about that. Uhhh, how about we get you two checked out?" He directs the two of you to a small hut full of lockers. He left you to a stern looking man. He took one look at the two of you, and says "I'm gonna have to search the two of 'ya for C-stimms and narcotics." After a quick search, the two of you turn out alright, and he directs you to the gate. With a loud groan, the gate is lifted up 20 feet by the crane, giving you our first look of New Venice. Hundreds of the hairless people walk along, shopping at stalls along the street or going inside of buildings. They were of all different skin and clothing color, giving the place a vibrant look. Hundreds of lights were strung between the buildings, lighting up the streets, illuminating the mishmash of buildings and people. Scrap metal buildings went side by side with modern looking concrete structures, and people dressed in business suits walked by people dressed in leather chestplates. It was a orgy of light, color, and culture.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Dominik Kayden

"finally civilization ... and a lot more of those bald apes ... " he sigh and look around "we should get a place to sleep and gather some information then think of what to do from there , lets divide the task to each of us , i will let you chose between asking information or for a place to stay,i will take the other one ,so what you chose?" he look at the wolf waiting an answer. 

Kirie

Jan 18, 2016
Sarlos Wyrd 

"Well, it looks like they had a liking of you. If you get us that easily in the city than I guess you'll have more chance with gathering information. I'll try to find a place where we could collect our thoughts"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Dominik Kayden

"very well ,take care Sarlos ,i will go ask about this location and maybe get some light into our situation ."he walked to deeper into the city disappearing from sight  ,he try searching for a chic bar if he didn't find for himself he would then ask for direction from someone that was using a respectable business suit .

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
(No, any race is allowed. It just can't be human. You can be a reptile, or a mammal, or a etc... Anything is possible)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Are you sure, Hazeron??, thanks if you allow that. I need some time to send you all the info that you need, because i am expecting to close AZAPZ II, ask to dracomic if you want))

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
(I mean, if you want, it's okay. You can use any species from any other artist, just make sure to properly credit them in your sign up sheet. Also, why are you closing your other roleplay?)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Because one of the characters is really busy with others games, and he doesn´t post not everyday and i feel a little tired of that, i think this is not an excuse, i am a novice GM in these games also))

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
(Alright. Anyways, you can write up your character app. You'll be last in the posting order, as well.)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Name: Shaira

Race: Slerm (slug) 

Personality: ((I will edit this along these days))

History: Shaira had a strange childhood, orphan with unknown parents, because hir parents rejected hir when shi borned, shi lived inside the orphanage till shi could fend for herself, along that time shi discovered how skilled shi was at talking with people and above avargue intelligence, with that in mind shi was set to become a normal woman and lead it to a brighter future, shi wanted that, shi studied normal and worked hard, shi got a job as secretary and shi doesn´t move of her work, hir job is to convince to her boss that shi is better in the work that shi is now.

Appearance: Shaira is a slerm herm, of green emerald skin, shi has two small antennaes that goes out of hir green emerald head. Shi has a divided long tongue, with hir also green emerald eyes. Shi has two DD Cup Size Breasts, also in hir body it´s all wetted by an ooze slerm. Her legs are not very developed, shi moves a little slow because shi is a slerm that let behind her an oozed way. Shi goes normally all naked because shi breaks all the clothes that shi puts, with the oozed body that shi has.

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/bb7a17b429/881134-53

Skills:

Strength: 4 (-1)

Agility: 3 (-2)

Perception: 6 (+1)

Persuasion: 8 (+3)

Constitution: 4 (-2)

intelligence: 6 (+1)

Weapon skill: 5 (0)

Gun skill: 4 (-1)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((I am editing now my character´s bio adding the part that i didn´t fill before))

((Only i have to fill the personality of Shaira, Hazeron))

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
(Alright, you can get in now. How do you want to be introduced to the rest of the party?)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Name: Shaira

Race: Slerm (slug) 

Personality: ((I will edit this along these days))

History: Shaira had a strange childhood, orphan with unknown parents, because hir parents rejected hir when shi borned, shi lived inside the orphanage till shi could fend for herself, along that time shi discovered how skilled shi was at talking with people and above avargue intelligence, with that in mind shi was set to become a normal woman and lead it to a brighter future, shi wanted that, shi studied normal and worked hard, shi got a job as secretary and shi doesn´t move of her work, hir job is to convince to her boss that shi is better in the work that shi is now.

Appearance: Shaira is a slerm herm, of green emerald skin, shi has two small antennaes that goes out of hir green emerald head. Shi has a divided long tongue, with hir also green emerald eyes. Shi has two DD Cup Size Breasts, also in hir body it´s all wetted by an ooze slerm. Her legs are not very developed, shi moves a little slow because shi is a slerm that let behind her an oozed way. Shi goes normally all naked because shi breaks all the clothes that shi puts, with the oozed body that shi has.

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/bb7a17b429/881134-53

Skills:

Strength: 5 (0)

Agility: 3 (-2)

Perception: 6 (+1)

Persuasion: 8 (+3)

Constitution: 6 (+1)

intelligence: 6 (+1)

Weapon skill: 7 (+2)

Gun skill: 4 (-1)

((i think first only separated of the rest, i want it and i like it))