So am I the only one here who finds it difficult to-

Wife Material

Jan 25, 2016
stick with one certain playthrough for a long period of time? Not only do I have a million build ideas popping into my head all the time but the current build of the game also does not produce enough longevity to warrant keeping a character so long. 

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
The answer to basically any question beginning with "am I the only one..." is "obviously not, you self-absorbed nincompoop".

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
I have many characters that I use for debug. I'm about to retire my 500+ day "Zergling" PC, so many new things are in the game it just seems like the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
The answer to basically any question beginning with "am I the only one..." is "obviously not, you self-absorbed nincompoop".

This. Plus not finishing thread title questions for clickbaiting is bad (even if I eventually read each available forum thread).

As per your question...  I keep different files in order to try out different combinations.

Wife Material

Jan 25, 2016
This. Plus not finishing thread title questions for clickbaiting is bad (even if I eventually read each available forum thread).

As per your question...  I keep different files in order to try out different combinations.

I don't like unnecessary long titles. 

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
I tend to allow a few new builds to pass before playing again, and it's easier to create a new character to experience new side content than to backtrack and try to stumble on it. I also have an endgame merc that I use for story progression. And when whimsy strikes me, I start a new game for fun.