Mac User Question! [Need help!]

marycm2011

Feb 7, 2016
Okay, so... I've played on the web page version on a site I used to visit (tho I've forgotten which one it is now..), but then found the one on here, on the page itself. So I played/played, but it eventually doesn't let me Level Up any more! Also... I'd just like to download the game to this computer

(I don't get to play many games and I can't play Spore, because EA doesn't give a BC about Mac Users apparently..)

Anyway, so... long story short, I'd love to download the game to my Mac here (laptop, 2007, Macbook) but... I'm not sure how or if it's possible. I tried to click regular and right click on the iOS and the main link that tells u directly Right click/save-as... tho is that the same as "Save link as"?

Sorry if I'm dumb, I'm sorry!! I just do actually like the game, but.. I'd to know exactly how to download it!

By using my attempts, of saving the links, this is all that I've gotten, and neither of them install the game :-/

Screen shot 2016-02-06 at 7.08.54 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chesheire

Oct 2, 2015
Yeah, right click and save link as. The file type should come up as a Shockwave Flash Object. Welcome to the community!

Just to note, playing it this way and in-window are quite identical, with the main difference being the storage of local saves and copy of the saves. In addition, on all versions, there is currently a level cap in place due to the relatively unfinished nature of this game. Hope you have fun!

1431237422767.gif

marycm2011

Feb 7, 2016
Yeah, right click and save link as. The file type should come up as a Shockwave Flash Object. Welcome to the community!

Just to note, playing it this way and in-window are quite identical, with the main difference being the storage of local saves and copy of the saves.

Yeah, but it won't let me Level past a certain number, I'd like to level up past that anti-sex Doctor's level (I think 15?) and beat him in battle (-D hehe

I even go to sleep but idk how to make it let me level more (?) I know I heard of others who've downloaded it play well past 100 even! (Is that true btw? Can u?)

*Thank you for replying btw!

Also.. how do I save it as a Flash? .flash (?) Idk... I'm kinda new to Mac computers actually (even if this is an old 2007..)

Update:

So I really can't play past that number? :-< I forget what it was, but it was under Level 15 at least :-(  (/sigh) I rly liked playing too... Also again, I would like to download it  ( .sfo ?)

Chesheire

Oct 2, 2015
@marycm2011 So, don't quote me on this, but currently I believe the level cap is 8 for the non-backer build; however you can save edit the levels and such. I've not fought Dr. Lash, but depending on your gear, core stats, items, and special attacks, you should be able to beat him. Try out different strategies if one doesn't work; perhaps he is weak to fire or lust etc. The best part of this game is about testing new things and the relationships exploring!

As for downloading the game, simply save it as is. When opened, it should open up a browser of your choice and open up the game inside of that window. Virtually identical to the web version :)

Happy gaming!

*edit: Looking at your picture, it should look something like this: TiTS_0.6.29.swf

Seeing as I'm on a windows machine, it may be slightly different, but the file extension should still be the same.

marycm2011

Feb 7, 2016
But now I can?

...how do i delete a post then? :-/

but yeah- @Chesheire thank you very much for helping me! <3

Chesheire

Oct 2, 2015
You're very welcome! This community is pretty warm and welcoming most of the time, so don't hesitate to ask for help, or even to interact a bit. Have fun!

TtFR1zN.gif

marycm2011

Feb 7, 2016
You're very welcome! This community is pretty warm and welcoming most of the time, so don't hesitate to ask for help, or even to interact a bit. Have fun!

View attachment 2745

I do hope so, eventually I'd like to do some art and post my story, tho far more in my characters POV & personality

-tbh, that's my biggest personal complaint about the game, sometimes the way it's written fits my character, other times not at all! I know I chose the Kind/nice personality trait

...okay so I guess i lied, I have a few 'complaints/critiques' but, at least for the most part, it doesn't take to much from the game itself. Tho given it's not finished as u mentioned, perhaps it'd be good if I pointed some ideas out to help'em? If they'd appreciate it at least to look at (/shy).

I was even thinking of taking some of the entire reads/pages and editing it thru, to match the Kind personality type. (if that's what you chose at the start) - As well as things to more often reflect the character size, in particular when you're not so tall. And also some issues w logical physics...eh. Hehe (-D hehe, sorry to ramble... I guess I'm a nerd? (/blush)

.....I think I'll use the type on the page itself I guess. :-/ I can't seem to have the option of choosing to open it up on any browser :-<

Screen shot 2016-02-06 at 7.34.56 PM.png

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Switch the "Enable:" from "Recommended Applications" to "Everything" (or whatever the other option is).