Just some weapon concepts

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
I will be honest, this is less about helping the game and more about my personal enjoyment. Yes, I enjoy createing dumb ideas.

Etherium fang.

4 damage

10 accuracy

10 crit

Ignores all armour, but not resistances

Attacks an aditional time

This beautifully crafted blade is made from an incredibly advanced (and expensive) metal that is both nearly weightless and nearly indestructable, properties that make  this knife able to be sharpend to a point so fine it can pierce nearly any armour and so lightweight that stabs and slashes can be achived with blinding speed and accuracy.

Bazooka.

30 damage

Never misses

Cant deal critcal hits

Is not effected by any effect that would make it shoot more then once

After being fired it must be reloaded, takeing up a turn

If fighting againt mutiple enemies or plural enemies, hits all of them

This huge device may be old fasioned, but large amounts of explosive fired at the enemy is something that never goes out of style. Normally used in anti-vehicle battles, bazookas in one form or another have been known to be utilised be perticually ruthless inderviduals as an anti-personal weapon, useing its huge firepower to destroy their target before they have a chance to fire back, and with the advantages of computer assisted targeting and a massive blast missing is nearly impossable.

Flamethrower

3 damage

3 accuracy

-2 critical

Targets damaged by the flamethrower are set on fire, takeing 3 damage per a turn for the rest of the fight. This can be stacked infinitely

Outlawed on nearly every planet, flamethrowers in any form are a dangours weapon both for the target and the user. This spesific model uses a modified napalm that can burn for hours at very high tempretures, only a truly cruel person would consider useing this againt any living thing, your not that cruel... are you?