Compiling Questions

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Does anyone even use Visual Basic for anything other than teaching the very beginnings of programming? C++ being the next step up from that.

Does anyone still use C++ for anything outside drivers and such? Modern VB is using shared compiler and runtime with C#.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Does anyone still use C++ for anything outside drivers and such? Modern VB is using shared compiler and runtime with C#.

Touche

Theiatena

Dec 16, 2015
And, no, I am not impatient, I just have ADHD and Aspergers, so generally when I want to ask/say something about the millennium falcon, I tend to first go through the stages of ship mechanics and design, in other words I generally speak indirectly about something, and making a huge detour before actually saying what I want to.

Theiatena

Dec 16, 2015
@Etis, How do I Build the game in Adobe Flash Pro? I can't seem to do it (first time user). I need to see the way the game moves data and saves it and also I need to see how some variables change

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
@Etis, How do I Build the game in Adobe Flash Pro? I can't seem to do it (first time user). I need to see the way the game moves data and saves it and also I need to see how some variables change

Have no idea, I am using FlashDevelop.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I've never gotten Flash Pro to play nice with FlashDevelop. I just code in FD and Publish in FP.

Theiatena

Dec 16, 2015
So I am back from studies for varsity, and my progress is reset due to a hard drive malfunction. I rebooted my effort and i need to know in what way to program some of the pc parts. EG avian wings is in the wing array which starts at 0 but the next entry is a string, so iI guessed the are multi vaued and tested it by making the value six, as it is the sixth entry after zero. but what i expected and what i got differed. Instead of avian type wings i got insectile wings, which could be any of the bee wings or other insect type wings. Can someone, preferably @Fenoxo help me out with this so i can continue work on it?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So I am back from studies for varsity, and my progress is reset due to a hard drive malfunction. I rebooted my effort and i need to know in what way to program some of the pc parts. EG avian wings is in the wing array which starts at 0 but the next entry is a string, so iI guessed the are multi vaued and tested it by making the value six, as it is the sixth entry after zero. but what i expected and what i got differed. Instead of avian type wings i got insectile wings, which could be any of the bee wings or other insect type wings. Can someone, preferably @Fenoxo help me out with this so i can continue work on it?

You may want to look at existing save editor project...

https://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3409-titsed-a-save-editor/

Theiatena

Dec 16, 2015
@Etis Any idea why i can't build the TiTSFD proj? It's spitting this at me:

Code:
Running process: E:\Program Files (x86)\FlashDevelop\Tools\fdbuild\fdbuild.exe "E:\Downloads\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\TiTSFD.as3proj" -ipc edd67ead-f8c0-49ce-b985-db4510762cf2 -version "4.6.0; 21.0" -compiler "C:\Users\Ember Primrose\AppData\Local\FlashDevelop\Apps\flexairsdk\4.6.0+21.0.0" -library "E:\Program Files (x86)\FlashDevelop\Library"
Building TiTSFD
mxmlc -load-config+=obj\TiTSFDConfig.xml -debug=true -incremental=true -swf-version=32 -o obj\TiTSFD636009897144738209
Starting java as: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_77\bin\java.exe -Xmx512m -Dsun.io.useCanonCaches=false -Djava.util.Arrays.useLegacyMergeSort=true -Duser.language=en -Duser.region=US -Dapplication.home="C:\Users\Ember Primrose\AppData\Local\FlashDevelop\Apps\flexairsdk\4.6.0+21.0.0" -jar "C:\Users\Ember Primrose\AppData\Local\FlashDevelop\Apps\flexairsdk\4.6.0+21.0.0\lib\fcsh.jar"
INITIALIZING: Adobe Flex Compiler SHell (fcsh)
Starting new compile.
Loading configuration file C:\Users\Ember Primrose\AppData\Local\FlashDevelop\Apps\flexairsdk\4.6.0+21.0.0\frameworks\flex-config.xml
Loading configuration file E:\Downloads\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\obj\TiTSFDConfig.xml
Initial setup: 188ms
start loading swcs 5ms Running Total: 193ms
Loaded 31 SWCs: 268ms
precompile: 500ms
Files: 1443 Time: 14558ms
Total time: 15021ms
Peak memory usage: 512 MB (Heap: 494, Non-Heap: 18)
E:\Downloads\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\classes\UIComponents\ContentModules\MainMenuModule.as: Warning: The use of SVG has been deprecated since Flex 4. Please use FXG.
E:\Downloads\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\classes\UIComponents\SideBarComponents\StatBar.as(205): col: 27 Error: Access of undefined property Color.
			_progressColor.color = Color.interpolateColor(low, high, scaleValue);
			                       ^
E:\Downloads\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\classes\UIComponents\SideBarComponents\StatBar.as(10): col: 18 Error: Definition fl.motion:Color could not be found.
	import fl.motion.Color;
	                ^
E:\Downloads\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\classes\UIComponents\ButtonTray.as(4): col: 18 Error: Definition fl.motion:Color could not be found.
	import fl.motion.Color;
	                ^
E:\Downloads\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\classes\UIComponents\SideBarComponents\LocationHeader.as(11): col: 23 Error: Definition fl.transitions:Tween could not be found.
	import fl.transitions.Tween;
	                     ^
E:\Downloads\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\classes\UIComponents\RightSideBar.as(11): col: 23 Error: Definition fl.transitions:Tween could not be found.
	                     ^
E:\Downloads\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\classes\UIComponents\RightSideBar.as(12): col: 23 Error: Definition fl.transitions:TweenEvent could not be found.
	import fl.transitions.TweenEvent;
	                     ^
E:\Downloads\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\classes\UIComponents\RightSideBar.as(15): col: 30 Error: Definition fl.transitions.easing:Regular could not be found.
	import fl.transitions.easing.Regular;
	                            ^
E:\Downloads\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\classes\TiTS.as(522): col: 11 Error: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: Tween.
			var tw:Tween = new Tween(whatTheFuck, "x", None.easeNone, start, end, 12, false);
			       ^
E:\Downloads\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\classes\TiTS.as(522): col: 23 Error: Call to a possibly undefined method Tween.
			var tw:Tween = new Tween(whatTheFuck, "x", None.easeNone, start, end, 12, false);
			                   ^
E:\Downloads\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\classes\TiTS.as(522): col: 47 Error: Access of undefined property None.
			                                           ^
E:\Downloads\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\classes\TiTS.as(7): col: 23 Error: Definition fl.transitions:Tween could not be found.
	                     ^
E:\Downloads\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\Trials-in-Tainted-Space-master\classes\TiTS.as(43): col: 30 Error: Definition fl.transitions.easing:None could not be found.
	import fl.transitions.easing.None;
	                            ^
Build halted with errors (fcsh).
(fcsh)
Done(1)

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I that a flex library, then i already have one, 4.6.0 21 to be exact

No, it is a fl library. It is a proprietary Adobe library from Adobe Animate (of Adobe Flash Professional).

Theiatena

Dec 16, 2015
Quick question, what is a taur? meaning what defines a character as a taur?

Where is this library located?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Taur would be any race with lower body that have more than 2 legs. In CoC taurs had 4 legs and most of times looked like horse lower body. In TiTS we got taurs with 6 legs that are horse/lizard mix that are named Leithans.

Theiatena

Dec 16, 2015
Ok, that makes no sense in my situation. My char description:

You started your journey as a half-ausar, but you’ve become an alien hybrid over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 16 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 4.88 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a set of ropes and straps for shibari bottoms for underwear, and girding your upper body with a shibari top.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with juicy lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Normal-looking purple eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The very long, steel hair atop your head is parted by a pair of large, adept fox ears that always seem to be listening. Your mouth contains a large tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and large, feathery wings sprout from your back. Though you usually keep the black-colored wings folded close, they can unfurl to allow you to soar as gracefully as a bird. You have flared hips that make you walk with a sexy, swinging gait, and your cloth-straining tush wobbles enticingly with every step. Nine swishing, colorful fox’s tails extend from your heavy ass, curling around your body - the soft fur feels lovely. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your middle is fairly well-toned.

You have two wobbling, fluid-filled melons, capped with one 0.7-inch nipple each. The areolae are pink. With a lusty thought and a bit of focus, you can make 3.9-inch horse-shafts slide out from behind your normal-looking, rather huge, areolae. Your fluid-filled mammaries are producing pink milk but are nowhere near full at the moment. You could easily fill an HH-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown your brace of bloated, flat-tipped stallion-pricks:
Your first knotted horse-member is 32 inches long and 10.7 inches thick. It’s purple capped black in color and laced with thick veins. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. The knot is 10.7 inches wide when at full size.
The second forearm-length, flared stallion-cock is 16 inches long and 2.7 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. The knot is 2.7 inches wide when at full size.
Each of your manhoods naturally retract into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid.

An empty scrotum with two soccerball-sized testicles swings heavily beneath your twin, bloated, bestial tools. You estimate each testicle to be about 22 inches around and 7 inches across.

You have a terran snatch, with one 0.5-inch clit. No moisture presently escapes your flexible cunt.

You have one tight tailhole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

I HAVE ONLY TWO LEGS GAME!!!

So yeah any idea what it could be? I know I am targeted as a taur due to flahne not willing to show her ovipositor due to me being a "Taur".

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That weird then. What I so far found in code about isTaur() it say only if PC leg count is 4 or 6 game will adjust stuff ingame for that of taur PC's. Another thing that is suprising for me that her options about ovipositor are looking at if PC is taur or not. I not able to find that part of code that check anything about taur form of PC in scenes for letting out or hiding her ovi. ONly in sex scenes menu are included checks for isTaur()

Could you tell something more about which scene isn't happening due to been considered "taur"?

Theiatena

Dec 16, 2015
I am on Mhen'ga at flahne. After getting some lust and choosing sex options, the get stuffed option is greyed out.