What non-cosmetic TFs do you want added to TiTS?

L

Lawleious

This has cheered me up so much that in-fact Im gonna go a hunt a moose.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Hmmm i don't see why this wouldn't be possible after all we do have parasites already you would just need someone to write content for it hell they could be like a companion X3

It hasn't been done, because unlike other infections this one would have a personality. So not only is it giving you a new NPC (Kinda like Shouldra), it will also need some new mechanics to make sense. 

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
It hasn't been done, because unlike other infections this one would have a personality. So not only is it giving you a new NPC (Kinda like Shouldra), it will also need some new mechanics to make sense. 

Yeah i see what you mean xD  i thought that if they had enough content it would be plausible like the future companion squad content but maybe not oh well.

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
Not trying to be a dick, but this is the thread for non-cosmetic TFs. There's another thread for wanted cosmetic transformatives.

Well, it's not purely cosmetic since there would be an egg laying addition for the ovipositor, either outside of or in sex scenes. Taking cum from a male species, the eggs getting fertilized and and then either laying them yourself or implanting them into another species.

HeavyMetalLoser

Sep 27, 2015
Don't know if it counts as a TF, but I'd like to be able to turn myself into a Cyborg. Then I can do this:

Split_it_Wide_Open!.gif

RULES OF NATURE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
 FUCK THIS PLANET!

Planets are like ships in that they tend to be feminine right? Especially ones with life on them? Cus my Steele has stuck her dick in a lot of lady-types but this might just be a bit much.