Dane on Tarkus

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
I was wondering if there was going to be a sex scene with Dane on Tarkus or if there can be? Maybe like a one time thing. He seems pretty into you, but then so does nearly everyone else. And maybe it could be that if you lost to him on Mhen'ga then he's be dominant, but if you won then you'd be dominant, or something...

I just really like the idea of his never ending knotted cock. :p

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I was wondering if there was going to be a sex scene with Dane on Tarkus or if there can be? Maybe like a one time thing. He seems pretty into you, but then so does nearly everyone else. And maybe it could be that if you lost to him on Mhen'ga then he's be dominant, but if you won then you'd be dominant, or something...

I just really like the idea of his never ending knotted cock. :p

He basically have kui-tan package. So any kui-tan would be fine too. It is a shame that only sexable kui-tan (not counting Khan) is screwed by having ANOTHER boring horse cock.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
He basically have kui-tan package.

Except quite a bit more so. He's to my knowledge the only character (barring the possible exception of the PC) who canonically has a dick longer than he's tall.

Anyway, Dane reportedly gets fired by your cousin after whatever happens on Myrellion, and I hear the plan is he can become a crewmember.

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
Except quite a bit more so. He's to my knowledge the only character (barring the possible exception of the PC) who canonically has a dick longer than he's tall.

Anyway, Dane reportedly gets fired by your cousin after whatever happens on Myrellion, and I hear the plan is he can become a crewmember.

Oh, well that'd be pretty cool.

Blessed

Jan 25, 2016

Moar puppies for the puppy harem. Steele is going to look like a crazy d̶o̶g-Ausar fucker to all the on lookers.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
He basically have kui-tan package. So any kui-tan would be fine too. It is a shame that only sexable kui-tan (not counting Khan) is screwed by having ANOTHER boring horse cock.

Lies, 'cause if Savin taught me anything its that theres....

Also yes! More Dane!

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Big T... although looking further, Jim was the one who wrote the sex scenes. Does that count? If CoC was all about horse dicks, TiTS is all about the dog dicks.

Really? Kiro, Kelly, Penny (optionally), Burt, and whole damn New Texas are with horse dicks. And dog ones... Syri, Kaede, Penny (optionally), Emmy.... Who else from major NPCs? Vahn have knotted but human-like, Saendra have knotted kaithrit. And, one major note: all dog-donged are either ausars or canine-morphs. Unlike mismatched horses.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Really? Kiro, Kelly, Penny (optionally), Burt, and whole damn New Texas are with horse dicks. And dog ones... Syri, Kaede, Penny (optionally), Emmy.... Who else from major NPCs? Vahn have knotted but human-like, Saendra have knotted kaithrit. And, one major note: all dog-donged are either ausars or canine-morphs. Unlike mismatched horses.

I don't think Savin wrote any of those horse-cocked characters.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

The salient point here is that Savin has never written a character with a horse cock that he ever intended to do sex scenes for. Horse dick has always been Fen's thing. Massive baps and a sunny disposition is Savin's.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
The salient point here is that Savin has never written a character with a horse cock that he ever intended to do sex scenes for. Horse dick has always been Fen's thing. Massive baps and a sunny disposition is Savin's.

Yep, Fen has a /huge/ thing for horse cocks, it's the reason pretty much that most futa's have a horse cock even when it makes no sense in relation to their species (Loppe, Urta, etc.)

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
I mostly heard that song cause Savin posted it from where Fen had him listening to it (correct me if I'm wrong) for hours.so I guess really I could have put "if Fen has taught me anything..." But inadvertently it was Savin. That song has been stuck in my head for a few months now, not consecutively but it does get stuck in there more often than other songs do...

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I mostly heard that song cause Savin posted it from where Fen had him listening to it (correct me if I'm wrong) for hours.so I guess really I could have put "if Fen has taught me anything..." But inadvertently it was Savin. That song has been stuck in my head for a few months now, not consecutively but it does get stuck in there more often than other songs do...

just listening for the first few minute or two of it got it stuck in my head for a hour or so things people make songs out of sometimes it surprises me when I shouldn't be surprised so much about stuff seeing as how much weirdness is on the internet O_O

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Moar puppies for the puppy harem. Steele is going to look like a crazy d̶o̶g-Ausar fucker to all the on lookers.

Dane isn't cute enough to join my harem. So he's getting relegated to the long vacant position of being my bro.