Different games than usual.

Shreeve

Jan 28, 2016
Hey, I'm looking for more games like CoC and TiTs, but non-ero if possible. Something that keeps the UI, the stats/map. been scrawling around trying but haven't found any good ones.

Thank you in advance.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
Well... is kinda confusing going to a "other adult games" forum and asking for a non erotic one...

Is how going to a rpg forum and asking for non rpg...

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
Well... is kinda confusing going to a "other adult games" forum and asking for a non erotic one...

Is how going to a rpg forum and asking for non rpg...

Well technically an adult game would not have to be erotic (read: Would you let small children play Doom?)

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
How do you think I got into Adult Games in the first place?

This or the children in question are smart enough to get past child blocking stuff which these days most are.

getting away from the topic, pretty damn sad and funny at the same time when a 4 year old knows how to use your computer/smartphone or some other thing you have trouble using better than you do.

Last edited by a moderator:

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
 Would you let small children play Doom?

Doom is a healthy part of growing up. Aliens vs demons, all people from the moon are required to to learn it because of that. If your understand Lunar history you know why.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
Well I've had parents by their kids them even though we worn them of the content so id say a bit of both xD  

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Would you let small children play Doom?

I did. Hell, I was shooting zombie nazis on Wolfstein 3D before i even learned what a nazi was. Doom was just the natural progression of things and don't even get me started on Duke Nukem 3D. =p

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
...Ponygod, your not one of those Bronies are you. We only worship Fen, Kanako, and or Druella here.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Maybe one could actually help the thread-creator if he/she specified what he wanted. What kind of game are you looking for exactly? If it's the transformative tendencies you want, simply play TiTS and don't read the sex-scenes if you don't want to... (but why would you?) This would be what I am looking for in an "unusual" or better than usual text game, because I like this aspect a lot and most games are not as deep on it as CoC and TiTS are, but BIAS lol.